No Loadout? Hell Yes

FireKnife

My god this post is re-born it seems, thanks to all who contributed so far and keep those ideas coming.

BTW to all those who say "Samm dislikes FireKnife", I don't really listen to what he thinks most of the time, so far he is the only guy i ignore on this forum but even i have to admit he and i have agreed with each other at times (if he denies it then oh well).

'FireKnife'

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My god this post is re-born it seems, thanks to all who contributed so far and keep those ideas coming.

BTW to all those who say "Samm dislikes FireKnife", I don't really listen to what he thinks most of the time, so far he is the only guy i ignore on this forum but even i have to admit he and i have agreed with each other at times (if he denies it then oh well).

'FireKnife'

All? Ahh you mean that ONE person :lol:

Not listening to me will be your downfall. Thanks for the free publicity though, it's nice to know I'm on people's minds.

Just to let you know others have asked me "why does Samm dislike you?" and the answers i often put is <shrugs shoulders> or 'duno'. It just seems that everyone thinks you dispise me, if you do then oh well and if you don't then just proves people like making up rumours.

'FireKnife'

My first overt international operative loadout is done just about.

Loadout list:

DPM trousers,

Swiss Alpenflage Jacket,

Australian Vietnam issue webbing,

Canadian NATO od shirt,

Cap,

Black boots,

Viper googles [smoke],

Viper half face mask,

MP5SD5 with ics ris grip,

5 hi-caps and 5 lo-caps.

Viral.

I've never had a "loadout"

Fitting jet-black shirt to display my hulking man pecks (Haha joke, maybe a lil' pecks), sometimes 95's but mostly black tactical trousers, probably copy 5.11 ones with boots.

33e and SPAS12 but swapping the 33e for a GnG UMP and will buy a USP. Planning on doing some skirmishes with USP only.

In my eyes the vast majority of airsofters are too overloaded. The lighter the better.

All looks a bit like Leon Kennedy out of RE4.

This reminds me of an argument on arnies where someone posted that recoil was made up, or something along those lines and equally stupid, and that everyone should be able to fire a .50BMG perfectly fine.

His proof?

A picture of a woman shouldering a M82 whilst she was sitting down on a chair.

The M82 was bolted to a tripod.

Which was bolted to the concrete.

Which was attached to the ground.

I had to check to see if he was serious, and he was. I just cannot imagine the type of logic that someone has to subscribe to before making assumptions like that based on evidence like that.

Anyhoo, off topic. I was going to post some pictures of my new guerilla styled loadout, but I got in an accident and my knees are torn up. Ho Hum.

This reminds me of an argument on arnies where someone posted that recoil was made up, or something along those lines and equally stupid, and that everyone should be able to fire a .50BMG perfectly fine.

His proof?

A picture of a woman shouldering a M82 whilst she was sitting down on a chair.

The M82 was bolted to a tripod.

Which was bolted to the concrete.

Which was attached to the ground.

I had to check to see if he was serious, and he was. I just cannot imagine the type of logic that someone has to subscribe to before making assumptions like that based on evidence like that.

lmfao. Remember who that poster was?

I don't have a loadout or anything bigger than a pistol for that matter... yet.

Anyway, I'm thinking about doing something along these lines:

M90 or maybe 5.11 pants

OD shirt

Leather jacket

TT Modular tac vest (with pounches ofc)

Guns:

AKS74UN

Double barrel shotgun

1911 or 2011

Maybe a little too gucci, but I call it a Stalker loadout ;)

i dnt see the point in having a specific country's loadout. I just wear what i feel comfortable using.

Though i do quite like the idea of a PSD operator loadout so that's what i'm trying to do atm.

Gear:

Black magnum boots

Woodland or desert DPM combats

Black "tactical" belt (i've never understood how a belt can be tactical)

Blackhawk thigh holster on right leg (black)

Double M4 mag pouch on left leg (black)

Dark Brown hoodie

Black Hong Kong police vest (its cheap and it works a dream)

Dump pouch attached to belt at the bottom of my back (black)

Plain Black baseball cap

Shooting glasses/sunglasses

and the weapons:

Custom CA M4 with SIR, m733 length barrel, aimpoint and real-steel folding stock

KJW G23 with M3 tac-light

Works well for me

My gear its more like it fall into place, cuz i never had the intention of a strict loadout .

--Woodland Camo pants - (i had these before i knew airsoft)

--boony hat with woodland camo pattern - ( i bought this before i knew airsoft) i use it folded like a cowboy hat.

--OD US army jacket for cold dry weather (i use it as folded as i can put it from the arms , cuz of the heat)

--OD Tactical Vest with a gun holster on the vest

-- i use a TM M-14 woodstock , and a HFC special forces beretta , ofcourse im looking forward to buy the TM Desert Eagle black

-- magnum black boots

-- brown knee pads

-- black elbow pad on my left arm

Archived