No Loadout? Hell Yes

FireKnife

Hey the viet-cong fort an entire war against the USA in nought but sandals! I wouldn't say I where a "merc" load out or a uniform, I just wear what I can get and what works, for the most part it is military but it's certainly not a uniform:

FAMAS SV

or

AK74m

HK usp compact

US woodland BDUs (got them off an American friend for the cost of free, still has all the unit and rank stuff which always confuses the geardos)

kingarms AK chest rig in OD (fits FAMAS mags remarkably well, did use a black SAAV but it was a pain to get mags out of in a hurry).

Black viper drop-leg holster

OD shemag (don't like getting shot in the neck, also warm).

bulle OD flight gloves (a seriously indispensable item IMO)

catapiller work boots (not mil, don't care...)

some kind of woolen hat or a tiger stripe bandana for the hot weather.

However I also wear a more urban guerilla/terrorist thing for either playing at home or urban which is:

Black woolen hat

black T-shirt

charcoal or OD civilian combats

trainers or boots

kingarms chestrig

drop-leg holster

AK74m

HK usp compact

bulle flight gloves

I don't have anything against the geardos (unless they have a go at me for wearing "incorrect" kit, in which case I generally indicate where exactly they can shove it), I do find taking down someone in multi-cam with my cheap-*albatross* KJW usp kind of funny though.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mercenary loadout:

- Black patrol cap

- Radio headset

- Sunglasses with mirrored lenses

- Black turtleneck sweater

- U.S. urban BDU pants

- Black small-of-the-back belt holster

- Black drop-leg dual magazine pouch

- Black boots

- G3SG/1

- Two spare rifle magazines (in pouch)

- USP .45 (in holster)

- Black Ka-Bar (sheathed in left boot)

I'm putting together a more modern, western PMC type Loadout for Summer.

Main reason's being that PLCE is wide and really hampers getting through the windows at my local site.

Also in my PLCE I carry a load of stuff I don't need but can't carry some of the stuff I need for airsofting.

So by switching to Molle I will only carry what I need. Ammo, water, mags, radio and grenades,

but can keep the weight up by adding fake plates filled with sand and replica soft armour inserts :)

My Plan..

Head:

• ESS ICE 2.4s Eye Shield

or

• Oakley Minutes, Black
  • NBA Cavaliers BallCap for Urban

or

• HSGI Multicam Tactical BallCap for Woodland
  • Sunscreen :P
Torso & Arms:(Skin up)
  • Underarmour Heat Gear T-shirt, Short Sleeve, Black
  • Columbia, Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt, Fossil
  • Eagle PC w/CB, L-XL, MJK

- 3no. TT 3 mag Shingles, Tan

- 1no. Eagle Admin Pouch, MJK

- 1no. Tag Triple FB Pouch, Coyote

- 1no. HSGI Mino Radio Pouch, Khaki

- 1no. BH PRC 112 Radio Pouch, CT

• Mechanix Originals, Brown Camo
  • Nite MX10, Black
Waist down:
  • Rigger's Belt
  • Belt Mounted Serpa, Black, Left Handed.
  • Unknown Trousers
  • Brit Issue Desert Boots

or

• Converse, Desert Side Zipped Boots
Key:

- Have

- On Order

- Need to Get

Still got a way to go but most of the big parts are on order and I have boots and trousers and stuff that will do till I get the stuff I actually want :D

Any thoughts or comments are welcome, never used molle before or done a loadout like this so it's a bit of a learning curve :)

Cheers,

Pariah

Merc load-out:

-5.11 Tactical trousers

-Carhartt's cotton button-up shirt

-Chicom Type 81 chest rig (Possibly soon to be replaced with a Grad-2)

-CamelBak 3L Thermobak

-BHI SERPA-CQC holster

-BHI CQC mag pouch

-Shemagh

-Oakley SI Assault boots (tan)

-Mechanix 4.0 HD gloves

-Wrangler-brand leather belt

-AKMS (possibly to be upgraded to an AIMS or a PMC-ish AK)

-Kimber Desert Warrior

Nice to see people adding to this thread (wish i could block Samm though, all he does is *badgeress* at me).

I'm know on the look for some olive drab trousers and a beret (possibly black or burgundy) to do the sort of South African Merc look. The Transkei shirt is nice in summer though.

'FireKnife'

My (proposed) loadout:

-Woodland camo cargo pants

-Woodland camo t-shirt

-Woodland camo fatigue cap

-Olive drab UTG crossdraw vest

-Goggles

-JG MP5SD5

So, yeah, I like green and brown. It's also a fairly nonspecific loadout, not limiting me to Marines/Army/insurgent forces/etc.

EDIT: Clarified.

I tend to wear whatever I feel like wearing, and whatever I think looks at least fairly good together, lol.

I do like the 'merc' look though, 'Fireknife' :) And it's cool to have a thread about what people choose instead of having a 'I must have the EXACT kit for ONE specific country in a specific year' loadout.

Normally, I wear either black (or now ACU) trousers, and a german army shirt and jacket, both dyed black. With black patrol boots.

I use an upgraded TM SR16 with a silencer, a scope and a bipod.

When I'm feeling lazy, I'll have the following...

Jeans from GAP

USMC-HK Security Guard Detachment Tshirt

Guarder C-4's

knee/elbow pads

BSA belt w/ USS Kittyhawk buckle

3x2 M4 pouches on left side

Dump pouch on right side.

The belt is just my everyday wear belt to keep my pants up. Since I'm using the MAG midcaps it doesn't get too heavy, so I can just leave the magpouches on my trouser belt.

as I'm relatively new to the sport, I go for the Merc load out. I mix and match gear, as I can't afford a full set of BDU's or anything like that... (damn you college tuition) where as I would like to have a full set of anything... I find mixing things works pretty well. I don't think I have all the gear I need, as I lack a vest (T_T) but we're getting there. I just have several pouches/packs (don't even know the names of) and various shirts jackets and pants, all from different uniforms etc...Even when I do get all the nec. gear aside from BDU's, I still probably go for the mercenary thing, playing in what works. I alternate jackets based on the environment, and I'm not particularly interested in looking like one specific military unit. Again, that's just how I do it ^^;;

and I did play in my boxers once... lol... my whole team did for a Christmas game ^^;; (60 F in florida so we didn't die...) but that game was only fun because of the circumstance... we had on lookers, it was more a get up for the girls and such ^_^

heh, i know what its like Lemi mate, being a student dose not leave a whole lot of money for airsofting. Though i'd suggest looking on ebay, my friend managed to purchase an entire Royal Marine loadout for a grand total of about 30 quid. You'd be amazed at what you can find on ebay :D

Still tend to go for a 'merc' loadout though, more comfortable in my opinion.

and I did play in my boxers once... lol... my whole team did for a Christmas game ^^;; (60 F in florida so we didn't die...) but that game was only fun because of the circumstance... we had on lookers, it was more a get up for the girls and such

Yeah something tells me getting shot in just boxers meant you didnt 'get up' for any girls that night, after all its a tad difficult to act macho while cowering from the hail of BBs :P

These must be MERC cause my avatar says so :rolleyes: ....normally our set up is all black. We played a 70's ganster game a few months ago.

thsuit.jpg

standingdual.jpg

Custom rig

Dual silver dragons

Paintball mask/SG-1 CQC goggles

Chrome terminator honor bucket

2 cans of extra strength woop-a**

<think I've seen you on facebook belladonna (addicted to airsoft?)>

anyways, I just recently put together I guess what would be my official merc outfit

Vietnam era Tiger Stripe Pants...

Olive Drab Short sleeve Jacket (Vietnam era with Captain's markings)

I have a few MOLLE pouches, but no actual vest, so they stick around my belt

Tokyo Marui M-14 Socom rifle

some helmet I applied camo fabric and tape too...

and a black cadet's cap

I also have a full set of US army Desert Camouflaged BDU's, sadly they really aren't applicable in the woodland setting I play in, other wise I'd love to wear those... I actually look some what composed ^^;;

Archived