No Loadout? Hell Yes

FireKnife

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After you said how a PMC would spend hundreds, maybe thousands on their gear, the photo you posted of a 'PMC' just looks like a fat, bald guy in a short sleeved shirt and a waistcoat, to me.

1. Thats a PMC from Blackwater security, not just some fat guy(Who actually isn't bald)

2. Yes this guy probably doesn't spend as much as other PMCs, infact this is probablly a better picture.

Chris_Friends-1.jpg

3. What im trying to show is that PMCs dont go out with any random things they find in they're closet. It's not a full camo uniform, but it still is made to serve a specific purpose.

Sorry for the earlyer gibberish. I felt like being retarded.

Thought i might just just throw out my layout:

Any common band shirt i can find in my closet (aka iron maiden, slayer, metallica, etc...)

My black ripped down the middle, no sleeves, heavily studded sweat shirt featuring a large OD patch on the back with a large skull.

Any pair of jeans.

My belt with ammo pouches and etc...

A belt of fake 50. cal ammo straped around my chest.

My CA m15a4 T.C.

And some skate shoes.

Tru' Civi wit da gun.

1. Thats a PMC from Blackwater security, not just some fat guy(Who actually isn't bald)

2. Yes this guy probably doesn't spend as much as other PMCs, infact this is probablly a better picture.

3. What im trying to show is that PMCs dont go out with any random things they find in they're closet. It's not a full camo uniform, but it still is made to serve a specific purpose.

I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean any offence :) I totally agree with you about your points, a PMC is totally different to just a Civi with a firearm. The people in your photo there certainly look like they knew what kit they were choosing!

I'm sorry mate, I didn't mean any offence :) I totally agree with you about your points, a PMC is totally different to just a Civi with a firearm. The people in your photo there certainly look like they knew what kit they were choosing!

No problem, no offense taken :D

It's not that I have a problem with Civi with gun loadouts, just want to make the distinction between them and PMC, glad you understand :)

For jungle/bush load out.

OD civilian clothings(usualy tramping/performance wear) and OD gears.(vests, holsters, pack etc.) OD scrim/shemagh is usualy used to conceal exposed skin around neck and face/head.

Our team uses all same rifles for purpose of sharing same magazines. Weapons are usualy painted in OD/lightly camouflaged to get rid of chunk of black print.

No one wears camo.

No one wears team tags.

No one wears anything exposes identity.

I mainly do independant contracting so to speak.

908556494_l.jpg

Below is a picture of me after a peacefull protest against the Americans went sour. They started shooting at us, so i went back to my village (Joined a "terrorist" group), grabbed my gun, and went on the attack. We launched many counter assults (IEDs, Suicide bombs, C4, everything).

normal_DSC03996.jpg

^BTW, thats me in my fabulous white dress (Got tired of wearing my Shemagh, it kept fogging my goggles up)^

Oh, i want to see the video of that protest that lead up to the shootouts, and killing of innocent, that was the craziest game ever (Walking in enemy terroritory without a weapon visable, and having MULTIBLE M249s and M60s aimed at you, sends chills down your spine, haha).

Purely out of interest what is it that's used to identify partisans during a time of war? I remember hearing somewhere that during WWII partisans could wear whatever they could lay their hands on but as long as they wore a cap or armband displaying a unit badge(?) or similar that identified them as partisans they where regarded as members of an army rather than criminals.

Following on from everyone else my load out is as follows:

Boots (first ones I find in the morning)

OG trousers

Belgian Army jacket (fondly referred to as 'my vom-cam jacket')

Flecktarn Pattern SAAV

AK Beta Spetz

My European terrorist loadout:

- Black wraparound sunglasses with mirrored lenses

- Black turtleneck sweater

- Black-and-red Nike sports jacket (with concealed magazine pouches on the inside, improvised using scrap fabric and duct tape)

- Black Nike track pants

- Concealed small-of-the-back holster

- White Nike basketball shoes

- Black Nike sports duffle bag

- Steyr-Mannlicher AUG A1 assault rifle (partially disassembled and concealed inside the duffle bag)

- GLOCK 19 handgun (concealed inside holster)

- 8 loaded 30-round AUG magazines (two hidden within the inside-the-coat pouches and the rest inside the duffle bag)

- 2 GLOCK 33-round magazines (hidden within the inside-the-coat pouches)

- GLOCK field knife (concealed horizontally behind the holster)

Purely out of interest what is it that's used to identify partisans during a time of war? I remember hearing somewhere that during WWII partisans could wear whatever they could lay their hands on but as long as they wore a cap or armband displaying a unit badge(?) or similar that identified them as partisans they where regarded as members of an army rather than criminals.

Following on from everyone else my load out is as follows:

Boots (first ones I find in the morning)

OG trousers

Belgian Army jacket (fondly referred to as 'my vom-cam jacket')

Flecktarn Pattern SAAV

AK Beta Spetz

I think you might be thinking of the counter-partizans. Maybe.

Finishing up my PMC Loadout (pretty much done, just got my last pouch for my vest and all) and I decided to get a RAS for my M4. Thing is I forgot that I would have to either buy a crane stock or a PEQ to fit the battery. I'm thinking of getting this PEQ: http://store.matrixbb.com/servlet/-strse-2...Q2-Laser/Detail

looks very realistic to me, and it's very cheap. My question is would it be realistic for a PMC to have a AN/PEQ-2 on his rifle?

If i were to do oe i would use my Green Bdu pants with my chest rig, and my fleece zip up,a winter loadout only.

Weapon woudl be an M16a4 i am soon ging to be the owner of.

Also , in the Tactical Gear edition of Guns and Ammo it had a picture of an americna contractor group and two of them had AN peq 2 's on thier M4 carbines

Archived