WGC Customs on sale at WGC

Zhang

Most WGC custom guns have had a $100 price drop. Looks like WGC may be trying to get rid of inventory on these guns.

This is one of the last chances available to grab a Colt-bodied G&P.

This has been posted before. And what's the point of a Colt body if WGC is going to permanently remove it anyway?

mmm... not half bad, probably looking at ~300 with shipping, and you get to pick what models you want, as opposed to being stuck with the small selection that AEX has. I do believe that WGC gives you an option of having them put electrical tape over the trades.

Oh no, they don't cover in grip tape.

Not at all.

The dremel the ###### out of the trades, then cover the trades in putty, leading me to believe they had just puttied the trades. <_<

But other then that, lovely gun.

This is really old BTW. At least a month. Thanks for trying though. :)

WGC DOES NOT PERMANENTLY REMOVE TRADEMARKS.

They tape over them no matter what.

My proof? I've ordered 5 AEGs from WGC 3 containing colt and two containing hk trademarks VIA paypal and I've never seen them do anything other than tape over them

Reply I got from WGC said that the trademarks on their WGC custom lineup are destroyed (read, dremeled) before shipped to USA unless you do a bank to bank transfer for payment.

I got the same general agreement when I asked about it on the forums a little back ago.

If you order one of these I would expect the worse and assume that you're precious colt trades will be gone by the time you get them.

BTW, these prices have been up for a while, old news really...

Archived