Xbox Live

Laxplayer19x93

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't really looked in to it much, but from what I've seen, some people, especially those with the launch models get "the ring of death" hardware error, although it should be covered under guarentee. The other problem is overheating, they do tend to get a bit warm which can cause crashes, although it's fairly easy to avoid.

When they're working fine (all the time in my experience) it's excellent. Graphics are what you'd expect and I rarely if ever have framerate problems. A lot of the peripherals are unnecessary, but useful, like the wireless bridge, and IMO everything's very easy to set up.

I'm a fan of Xbox Live, lots of free stuff like game videos as well as other things that you have to pay for.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone picked up skate. yet?

Move over Tony Hawk! Great game but it made me want to commit suicide on several occasions over the weekend as it is so tough/frustrating!

I still went back to it 10 minutes later though!

I only played on Live briefly but it looked promising.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah there is much more of an emphasis on achievements with the 360. The trophy system is only starting to be implemented properly with the PS3 (I think Sony now insist all new games come with this feature) but it's currently much more part of the game with the 360. Personally I like trophies/achievements, I find it adds a bit more to the game.

Archived