Xbox Live

Laxplayer19x93

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually its probably much less if he's buying them wholesale or with staff discount from gamestation etc, emailing the codes means no postage cost so he gets to charge less than shops but make a profit still.

As to its legality, in theory yeah, assuming he's legit, there might be something in the small print on the card but I've never read one so I coudn't say.

I mainly play CoD4, but I also have a few games like Gears, GoW2, Halo 3 (never play it though), Army of Two, plus a load of offline ones (but they should totally have online features, 'cos they is awesomesauce)

Gamertag is "Lex the Bear" (yes, with the spaces)

rihno don't buy a card yet, you get a month free with the console, and a month free if you buy GTA4 ;) (wich you should)

already used the 1 month subscription (or rather the lad set it up for me and didn't notify me until after it had expired and i'd come back from Hospital) <_< and why would i want to but GTA4? :P

How many people have L4D?

We should get an Arnies team up.

Ben.

Sounds like a plan... :)

Hey, guys, can't remember if I posted in here already.

Page before, srsly -__-

Gamertag is DANNYL OV YORK

That's what I get for letting my chavtastic mate set it up for me. And yes, he really thinks that's how you spell Daniel. Only really playing CoD4 + W@W currently.

:zorro:

Hey, guys, can't remember if I posted in here already.

User tag: L4byr1nth

I've got CoD 4, CoD: WaW, BF:BC, L4D, etc...

I'm up for an Arnies CoD 4 night!

Ben.

Added you bud. As sson as i can get some spare cash for the gold account, i'll drop you an E-mail for a sesh on L4D ;) Just a note though, i'm rubbish at L4D (well, single player anywho) so you'll have to be patient :D Saying that though, wouldn't mind having a crack at being a zombie in the versus mode

• 1 month later...

lads got me one of thos 48 hour gold trial things, so if anyones interested in a sesh on L4D, i don't mind being a zombie (for a laugh :D ) Probably be on about 8pm tonight if anyones up for it (besides, dying to try out the zombie specials. :rolleyes: )

Username: thebigrhinowski

EDIT: Reet, going offline to have a sesh. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My G/T is BRENDAN YUE. kinda lame <_< (my dad set it up)

right now i play cod4 the most , W@W not as much. i dont know why but whenever i play W@W TDM or other game modes i always always seem to spawn as japs, never marines. (i hate this cause i'm a nut for realism so i cant use my favourite good ol tommy or m1 when being a jap) no offence thogh, japs are cool!

oh yeah, for u cod4 players out there. combine double tap with the uzi or p90 to get some insane hi ROF fun. (the silenced uzi with double tap sounds like a minigun)

Archived