Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need moar lbs captain!

I'm not real interested in buying all MultiCam gear, cause I can only wear it with MultiCam. I love tan gear. Our team will be alternating back and forth between MultiCam and MARPAT, so Tan it is. I plan on ordering an Eagle plate carrier w/ cummerbund after I finish sending money to Sarge for his m15a4 RIS.

I am confused on the Eagle colors, is Eagle Khaki the same as the gear I have on in my pictures? On Eagles website it seems to be, but on skdtac they had Khaki and CB, is CB real dark like USMC gear?

MOLLE Chest rig from Cheaper Than Dirt, pretty sure condor makes it. I had to rig the sides a bit tighter with some 550 to make it fit, and I don't like how it tends to move forward when loaded out. I've finally decided no more low end rigs for me.

Eagle Colours:

MJK = Eagles version of Khaki / Tan. Its a fairly standard Khaki colour, but with some OD strands interwoven into it, so when its caught in the ligh it can have an OD tinge to it. Fairly Clever really.

Coyote Brown = Eagles colour Specifically for USMC. The base colour is a bit darker than MJK, and if we are talking about PCs etc, then a different colour PALs webbing is used.

Comparison shot of CB PC and MJK AIII.

cbvsmjk.jpg

The "gear" you have in your pictures, I would bet that it is neither true Eagle MJK nor Coyote. Nothing wrong with mixing a few colours here and there though I guess, unless you are obsessive ;)

CB isnt available direct from them, other retailers like SKDtac and Triad Tactical. Eagle MJK is a pretty hard colour to judge, in different lights it can appear darker or lighter than your standard tan, best bet is to check someones Eagle MJK in real life before you buy as its pretty expensive.

Lol no way, I just bought a pair on tuesday!

Thomasw- Go with Coyote Brown, best damn gear color EVER! I have two double M4 pouches and a 3-Day pack from TAG, both in CB and they look amazing.Personally, CB works well in both woodland and desert so you get more bang for your buck.But my opinion might be skewed towards anything Marine Corps on account that I am enlisting next year.