Pictures of your gear V3.0

Just so anyone coming to GSIII knows, we did a scout of the field and brought some props in. It will be an allergy and nettle fest. Bring LOTS of Clariton and anti itch cream as well as long everything. If it gets too bad just have a swim in the river by the drug runners dock!

Edited by [BS]_MARS
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, why do you have like three of the same pics at slightly different angles and distance? Look's like you spent all your money on airsoft with no money for a decent camera. LOL. Just messin around dude, great gear. I'm digging the Socom and leg rigs. I'd switch over to MC, but i'm too big of a realism nut. Nonetheless great gear again!

That is so awesome. Great loadout. Not too long until you'll have the real stuff.

I've made some pretty tacticool mods this week. First: 550 cord Pistol Lanyard and belt loop.

100_2146.jpg

100_2144.jpg

I have the melted tips covered in 100mph to protect it, along with the stitching on the webbing, so it does not get messed up.

Next, I sewed some velcro on my dump pouch and top of the platform, so I can keep it open. I hit both pieces with Krylon tan, but only the rough hook side kept the paint. The soft loop side wouldn't take the paint.

100_2161.jpg

100_2162.jpg

That adhesive backed velcro is real hard to push a needle through too. Finally broke one pushing through the top velcro piece, along with 3 layers of cordura. hehe.. :rolleyes:

I'm not too worried about the looks, but both things are real practical, and I didn't have to spend any money, so thats fine by me. :)

Edited by thomasw

Forgive me if that is not actually you in those pics, but regardless i think i would have such a hard time shooting an opfor that looked so bubbly from the sheer fact that i would be laughing too hard, infact i am having trouble not bursting out laughing right now at work. :D:D