Artistic Airsoft

are those Marks and Spencer sunglasses? They look suspiciously like mine :P

Nah, I got 'em when I was on holiday in the 'States.

GIGASIZE [from the kata]? lol jk.. damn nice

That would be katakana, and it was the closest I could get to GigaScythe :P

Edited by GigaScythe
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

STEP 1.) Right-click any open space on the taskbar. Point to Toolbars, then choose Language Bar.

STEP 2.) Right-click on the EN icon (or whatever is there) and choose Settings.

STEP 3.) This dialogue box will pop-up. Choose Add.

STEP 4.) Choose Japanese from the drop-down menu and click OK.

STEP 5.) Click "Key Setting"

That opens up Advanced Key Settings. Look in the Action part you'll see list of languages saying "Switch to ...." Here is where you assign a *specific* command to instantly switch to the languages you want.

STEP 6.) Click on "Switch to Japanese ...." to select it, then click "Change Key Sequence".

STEP 7.) Assign a combination you like.

STEP 8.) Press OK all the way out and test it. you should see your language bar on the buttom right changing (in my case I have Thai language too)

Now to switch the Japanese input mode.

STEP 9.) Select the key combination you have assigned in STEP 7 for Japanese and switch input mode.

You'll notice a capital A in it. If you don't see it, try drag your mouse to extend the language bar to the left. That "A" tells you that if you type anything right now, you'll ended up having ordinary english aphabets.

STEP 10.) To toggle the mode to input japanese character, press ALT+grave (the top left button in your keyboard which has ~ with it). On some keyboards, the key to toggle is maybe ALT+. (period).

The toggle should allow you to see the "A" change into a japanese letter. ("ah" in Japanese) This will allow you to type in Japanese. Now to test the configuration.

STEP 11.) Open a text editor and input Japanese by typing Romaji.

NOTE: It may become necessary to repeat step 9 through 10 again if Japanese hiragana does not appear.

STEP 12.) At the text editor, try it out by typing "kari". You will get a hiragana letter saying kari with an underline beneath it.

The underline is a unique function for japanese input system. it indicates the letters are still active.

STEP 13a.) To finish typing, simply press Enter and the underline will be gone. You will have "kari" in hiragana.

STEP 13b.) To convert the hiragana into Kanji/Katakana don't press enter yet. Instead press Spacebar.

Pressing spacebar once will convert the character in to the default kanji or katakana. Pressing the spacebar again a list will appear to allow you to choose the correct character. Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to select the character you want.

STEP 14b.) Once you have selected the character you want, just press ENTER and the character will be selected.

?

[Copied from one of my threads on another forum]...

Okay, here's a rollout of my best Photoshoppings so far:

800image1.jpg

800image2.jpg

800image3.jpg

800image4.jpg

800image5.jpg

800image6.jpg

For anybody viewing this, please give opinions on one or more of them, and please say which one you like best. i.e., if you had to buy one, which one would it be?

Thanks,

GigaScythe

Unfortunately, the 5.56 x 45mm NATO round is known to be a very small round,  very light and with relatively low recoil. ;)

Shat guys, I'm asian. Nuff said. :waggle:

As for the shot, it was just to poke fun at the hyprocity of taking posed shots, while trying to look "realistic".

And the fact that I'm horny for gear.

Opps, did I think that, or type that?

Edited by shinjit noir

ok some more tips for photography,

The above pictures have not been modified in anyway apart from reduction in size for the forums. To get good shots it's best to not use a flash and put the camera on a tripod, then if you have a timer use it, that way if you have low lighting you wont have any blurring due to camera wobble/shake caused when the shutter/eye is open for a longer period.

Billy: very nice, I was impressed most muchly when I scrolled past that! :D

FarEast: as ever; awesome. I have only a digicam, so I don't think getting long exposures like yours are possible but hey, very nicely set-up too, once again.