Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweetness :D I might try something now actually.....

Editty: I am so very sorry to all of your eyes, I don't know why I just did this but it happened and now we all have to live with it ;)

Bright-AssBerettas.jpg

Argh!! They're bleeding!! tee hee hee

Edited by evilhippy

Red was utterly intended. I intended to cause retinal damage to all who view it, naturally ;)

Try that pic with some more subtle colours, a light baby blue background with pale pastel green trigger guards maybe, I dunno. Some wierd sh!t (thank you Iggy) would be nice here, the guns stand out from the background so well I thought it should be emphasised....

My sincere apologies dude. Get them though, seriously, they're the most fun handguns I've got!

I'm thinking of getting another custom 93R as well, the WGC one they do for using green gas is just....awesome. I would definitely like to have a pair of 93Rs, a pair of M11s with silencers, and the pair of M190s mounted up somewhere. I have cunning plans in mind for a cabinet I have already so it could quite feasibly be done. With a but of luck.

A pair of M500 shorties might be forthcoming too, if the one I'm about to order turns out to be as cool as the M1887 :D

Moderators please DELETE above two posts by me!

All I get is "user posted image" for all the pics I've done. I'm sorry for reposting pics as a result, but I cannot seem to view them any more (imageshack fault?). It's not all for nothing though, I've also done another one.

Using Photobucket now.

Thumbnails, please CLICK for larger version.

riflephotoshop2THUMB2.jpg

riflepistolphotoshop2THUMB2.jpg

bothgunsphotoshop4THUMB2.jpg

Edited by GigaScythe