Artistic Airsoft

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No, it's not just a black & white version of the original picture ;)

Not that I know precisely what the hell I'm doing in photoshop, but I found some meters to twiddle and this was the best they had to offer in adjusting the original picture:

post-3031-1120483483_thumb.jpg

No, it's not just a black & white version of the original picture ;)

Not that I know precisely what the hell I'm doing in photoshop, but I found some meters to twiddle and this was the best they had to offer in adjusting the original picture:

ha there is an hfc darkhawk in there i have one too

My P990:

[Note: This took me almost an hour in Photoshop (Ages, but I was trying to get a great effect)]:

Original:

p990222cl.jpg

Photoshopped:

dsc02471photoshoppedmini6dw.jpg

Please post what you think.

I love the gun... it's for sale now though.

Please check out the sale thread if you like the look of it.

Edited by GigaScythe

The effect is cool, but I think it'd be better with the original colors, just blurred edges.

Ya know what, I like mine so much, I'm gonna post it again:

artisticjpg0zt.jpg

Gorgeous, I know. :D

edit - I just remembered that I edited out the orange tip, rofl.

Edited by futbolpunk

Ditto Mr. Gigascythe; that looks really nice, you've nicely reinforced the focal point of the image.

If you could somehow keep the contrast up a little (the detail on the gun looks awesome in the original picture) without losing the blasted look to the grass that would be excellent.

ha there is an hfc darkhawk in there i have one too

SPAM ALERT, sorry ;)

Yes that is indeed a Dark Hawk, ###### decals, awesome gun. Good match to a standard glock too in my opinion, I like things that are balanced but not symmetrical - that's how I did most of my tattoos by keeping things similar on each side but still each part remains unique.

If I can extend that to me collection of shooters AND subtley drop yet another self-glorifying tattoo reference in there that's all to the good :D