Army L85 (R85) Price Confirmation

FarEast

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone yet found a comfortable double mag that will fit in the L85's?

Oh and Pilko, I signed up my computer on the Folding@Home Arnies Team. ;)

Always great to have some more people, I only made it yesterday :D

Has anyone yet found a comfortable double mag that will fit in the L85's?

Always great to have some more people, I only made it yesterday :D

not possible, because your arms are where the second mag would be.

Why are you making me want to buy this!!!! i allready have an SA80!

must by R85!

NO allready have academy!

must buy, must not buy!

AAAAGH

Hmmm, just bought a star sa80 got feed up waiting for the AC one, which wil probably be more expensive any way. However, i am liking the sounds of the bolt catch/release, that is my major problem with the star one. After learning all the drills with the real one i want to do it to the star but cant :(

Just got the tracking order for the L85, it's on it's way guys and should be here on Monday, hopefully i can get photos taken, strip it down and write a review on it before my wife gives birth!!!! :(

Why? Why did I have to go into my local shop and have a play with the G&G one? Why did I think "him, this isnt actually bad - the sights come up nice and its quite compact really - wonder how the clone one will be?" WHY! DAMN YOU CHiiiinnnnnaaaaaaaa.....

Im sat right now working on it, laptop ready and chargedfor the train trip to work so i can do more work on it, so hopefully I can have the written work completed be at least tomorrow afternoon. Its the images that take a while to get pefect and it's some thing I prize myself on.

So hopefully Tuesday I will have a review for you all but i will try to get it out faster but the same quality!

Oh and I got the gearbox apart! :D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D2500 words written so far and I haven't even got to the gear box yet! So your going to have to wait if you want a quality review!

Archived