Times you have been shot

w733commando

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the 12th time 'the laughing sniper' shot me at my last match, (whilst making a suicidal charge towards the enemy trench), 3 other guys had the same idea. Didnt hurt a great deal but my arm was num for days and i still have the cut on my arm (match was 23/09)

I was within 5 feet of a guy, he was on a cliff i was at the bottom, we were firing like crazy and i finaly got hit. I yelled HIT and walked around the corner which is the "PATH" to get to the top. My friend with a gun tht shoots well over 23 rps lit me up like no tommorow. I was hit so many times, u couldnt even count how many welts i had...

Just skirmished Saturday, and the only time I got hit was in a quick CTF game at the end of the day. A guy on my team got the flag, and as he was running back, he yelled "FLAG HAND-OFF!", threw the flag at me, and got behind cover. I tried to run the flag back to our spawn, and was hit about 20 times in the back.

Few months back, end of the nose from 6' with a pistol.

Not quite as bad as the following week, same place on my nose from a similar distance. Now that did hurt.

Who says lightning doesn't strike twice. :P

Wasn't me was it?

Greg.

In this thread you can describe the worst injuries you have acquired whilst skirmishing.

Personally for me, it was when I was shot at almost point black in the back of the hand by a 370 fps m4.... from 3m away. Unsurprisingly I had a large welt/blood blister on the back of my hand for 3 weeks.

right in the forehead at about 3 meters away ouch :(

• 2 weeks later...

I've only done it once, so my injuries will be far from impressive.

I caught a BB on the tip of my nose from about 30 feet. A burst on the top of my thigh from however far (didn't see the BB's) which made me jump. The one that worried me most was the BB that hit the bone on the top of my eye socket.

My worst was prob when my friends n I were playing a game where i lent my friend, who was on the other team, my co2 powered pistol, which shoots somewhere between 350-400 fps. Ne ways, I was trapped behind a pile of logs, reloading my gun, when my friend, who had my pistol, flanked me from the side and shot me in the face with a .2 bb. Resulted in lots of swearing, pain, and a scar for a couple weeks.

my dad had his head down, and when he looked up his glasses slid down his nose. he took a round to his top eye lid. we replaced those glasses pretty sharpish. he was ok though. it just went a bit blue. nothing happened to his sight. but it was a worry cus he was born blind in one eye, and the bb hit his good eye. if that goes hes stuffed.

I jumped someone at the Ground Zero Weekender, I shouted surrender at them and he jumped, rolled over and pulled the trigger of his 500FPS VSR into my leg from a little under a meter away. He apologised instantly and helped me back up though :) The bruise finally disappeared about a week ago ¬_¬

I jumped someone at the Ground Zero Weekender, I shouted surrender at them and he jumped, rolled over and pulled the trigger of his 500FPS VSR into my leg from a little under a meter away. He apologised instantly and helped me back up though :) The bruise finally disappeared about a week ago ¬_¬

People like that shouldn't be trusted with 500fps sniper rifles!

Hmmm.... most painful. Various incidents involving my face and kids with 425fps semi only guns from a few metres away spring to mind :/

I was on watch in a little 2 storey building. On the second floor. On the outside a little lader goes up to the window.

Some sneaky ###### went up the lader without me hearing it. I poked my head out and got shot in the temple 10-15 times by his high ROF gun <_<

It bled for nearly 2 hours :mellow:

Another one was not me but a mate. We were sneaking a bit around, as we were the last in our group alive. My mate has to take a leak... then a sniper spot's him. And just when he opened his pants the sniper shot him right in the noodles with his 550fps gun :P (not on purpose though)

Phoenix Airsoft last year.

Embassy (Sorely missed), Shivv lead us all into a victorious slaughter of the building, perfectly executed all but a few strays, "G" marshall saw the onslaught & told Shiv he was a traitor & too turn on us that were left, point blank with his moscot as we both turned a corner & collided. Took the whole shells worth into my shoulder, its the first time i bled from 9 holes in my body all at once.

The worst thing about it was we were on medic rules as we were attacking I was promptly mediced where I had warned my fellow team mates of Shivs trechury when I got another moscot shot straight in the jacksey from a very wide grinning Shiv once again. (its not a moscot - its one of those guns that hold 6/8 moscot shells in a circular rotation)

That was a day that stayed with me for over 2 weeks worth of bruising.

This isn't a complaint, I loved every minute of it, the twist in the program gave us all something to watch out for in any future games. Moles in the ranks.. keep the paranoia fresh.

I had yet another painful experience which I think tops my charts so far.

Shot in the back of the knee from about 3 metres last Sunday. The bb must have hit a nerve or something cause i felt pain all over my right leg and involontary screamed.

At least the sight of the resulting welch made the guy that shot me "as a joke" to turn pale :P

Archived