Need light fast moving assualt rifle

playmaker55

Dare i say it.....

JLS FN2000!! I handled one on tuesday when CRW brought one into electrowerks and i'd say that ergonomically it's very nice. Similar in handling to the P90 and similar in size, but foregoes the infamously jam prone p90 hicaps :)

In its short guise with the front part of the barrel removed it felt very compact and pointable. I didn't feel it was back heavy either which was a surprise.

I don't know how it shoots but i'm sure there a bunch of threads about that :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dare i say it.....

JLS FN2000!! I handled one on tuesday when CRW brought one into electrowerks and i'd say that ergonomically it's very nice. Similar in handling to the P90 and similar in size, but foregoes the infamously jam prone p90 hicaps :)

In its short guise with the front part of the barrel removed it felt very compact and pointable. I didn't feel it was back heavy either which was a surprise.

I don't know how it shoots but i'm sure there a bunch of threads about that :)

F2000 the same size as a P90? Shurely shome mishtake?

DSC_1342.jpg

Personally, I love the F2000 but there's something weird about the design that means it's difficult to pick up and handle. As a primary it's fine but I defy anybody to neatly pick up an F2000 and shoulder it without quite a bit of fumbling and handling.

I'd go for an M4 CQBR with a folding stock (ICS make a couple as do JG or you can make your own). I took my M4Z1 out for its first CQB outing on sunday and it was ideal for the job. Nice and light, quick to point and easy to use right and left haded. All it needs is an ambi mag catch to be perfect.

TM :

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb110/P...desSpets002.jpg

Large Bat. and 600rnd highcap, what more do you need:)

Pimp it

PICT0298.jpg

Id recommend the Double eagle(or AGM) xm8. Great hop up, nice externals, very accurate, and the best thing about it...its very light and pointable. Even more pointable and manuverable than even my 36k, which i struggle to understand as they are the same length. Its just something about the shape of the XM8, it really needs to be experienced to be believed. Its about the perfect weight too, and very balanced. Can't praise it enough.

Edit: You will probs want to mod a red dot sight onto it like i did, or add a rail...forgot to mention the fact that it has no method of sighting stock lol

to be honest if you are using the gun in tight spaces (the nature of having a bullpup backup) then uprgadeability shouldn't matter. (out of the box the famas is'nt all that bad at all) :)

Yeah I know I own one it is good but it is not very compact though I've hit many threes and walls with the barrel but damn that thing close to unbreakable I've drop it barrel first (not hard) on a rock and dropped it in combat.

I have the FN2000 and It's good if you want a small primary, but it is awkward to handle if you plan on using it with another similarly sized gun.

It's just a little too beefy to be good as a secondary.

I suggest something like a p90 or short m16 style gun (m733, m4 commando, etc.)

An mp5 works too, but I just don't like the design of them that much.

I would say go bullpup

famas, steyr, sa-80 family, or a p90.

for CQB they are perfect, weight is at the back so the weapon naturaly wants to swing downward when reloading, they are small, portable and because the weight is near to your sholder it makes it easier to swing round quickly.

also the guns stated above are equaly as good in woodland areas.

just my 2p :)

Archived