Shotguns. an underrated minority or

Carrion

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its much more than an aeg but nowhere near RS or even a gbb pistol (atleast on mine) then again mine has a full set of m870 metal front end, m870 metal body and a mahosive tac light which adds weight dampeningthe effect

GBB pistols these aint so dont expect any where near the same level of feel especialy dont compare them with TM hardkick guns

they are loud tho. very load. much louder than an aeg unless its badly shimmed.

as to the m870s the recoil si given from the bolt bbeing tossed back in the m1100s, the m870 (of which i have a dead on sat here) has the loverly cocking sound BUT and here is the flaw in the plan is a NBB by design so you get sod all recoil and it sounds well its quieter than my socom at times so scaring people with the big manly boomb stick just wont work.

now an idea solution to this would be an m870 with the cachink goodness of pumping with a totaly separate blow back section for the effect and sound.

(if ANYONE from maruzen is reading PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE oh and make it defender mag compatible)

right got this from fury9er who is a bit of a whizz on these guns

he did say that this is a fix for the shell ejecting guns to run green.

it WONT stop it breaking but it will make repairs easier from what iu can gather

what you doi is cut where the pic says cut then use a bit of brass bent around at an acute angle as the new extractor

secure with an M4 screw and maybe add a nice charging handle

best bit is that you can just unscrew the new extractor and replace or bend it back into the right shape if it *fruitcage*s up again, no need to take the entire gun apart

PIC IS BELOW

Hah yes it would. Although I must be honest and say I'm not entirely sure how u can "pimp" up a shotgun, well in airsoft anyway :unsure: . You care to enlighten me as to what you're planning on doing Carrion? You might inspire some potential Shotgun buyers :P

well there is a pic a few pages back of one of my little projects

that gun started out life as a maruzen m1100 defender original verison.

very short gun,

scince then its had a little cosmetic surgery and ive addeed a longer front end from an m870, a taclight and a laser, a m870 metal body and ive got a rail for it on the way.

soon to be bought is a folding stock for it.

totaly pimpoed from the plastic odies and barreled gun it was to a full length kick *albatross* full metal shotgun.

pleas enot ive not extended the inner barrel as i wanted a proper Maw like muzzkle on it and tbh i think shotguns dont need acuracy

fury9er is putting his m1100 into a spas 12 body, and making a bizon shotgun amongs other projetcs.

im also going to be masterkeying a cheepy clone shotgun ive got onto my m16.

there are RS rails etc whioch fit airsoft shotguns so tacikal guns are doable.

SWAT them reneck them just try the possibilities are endless

the possibilities are end,less

WA SHAN makes the only side by side whih uses gas shell systems

nice guns actualy, very sturdy but i had to sell mine to reduce debts

shells are costly but easy to reload and regas so 10 would be enough for aday in my mind with speedloaders

Hudson made a gas one which used iirc the maruzen shot shells and was pretty crappy all round

Do the shells act like moscarts? That is, could poke them in the back with a pen or whatever and let them off?

Thanks.

On a similar note, has anyone ever bought an Elfin Knights Ganatan shotpistol?  Im considering one but I need to know if its worth it for the inconvenience of carrying the shells/gas.

Yes. It's sexy, and a cool idea, but lame. Really lame. The shells take green fine, but you can't use it in the Gana Tan. Hammer doesn't depress the valve at all on green. And on 134 it's just pathetic :(

:zorro:

crowbar020.jpg

Well, I used the shottie for about half the day on Saturday, and I had a killer time. It was so much fun - and I'll tell you, three 8mm BBs coming at you will put your head DOWN! :D. I had guys close by hear the pump rack and they would just give themselves up.

Shotties FTW.

Yes. It's sexy, and a cool idea, but lame. Really lame. The shells take green fine, but you can't use it in the Gana Tan. Hammer doesn't depress the valve at all on green. And on 134 it's just pathetic  :(

:zorro:

Fab :) Saves me buying one then! Im hoping to buy a 2nd hand SPAS12 now :)

M&M for you, Sir!

Well, I used the shottie for about half the day on Saturday, and I had a killer time.  It was so much fun - and I'll tell you, three 8mm BBs coming at you will put your head DOWN! :D.  I had guys close by hear the pump rack and they would just give themselves up.

Shotties FTW.

Is that the "export version" that uses green? What's it chrono at? My site goes by joules, so if it's over 300 w/ 8mm, then I have to use it as a sniper...

It is indeed the export version - chronos 330 in our shop chrono with green gas and .34g 8mms. While technically it is classified as a sniper gun, the BBs lose energy pretty quickly, and I didn't hear any "ZOMG You blew my frakking face off!" comments from the guys I tagged. Without a true hop up, max effective range is only about 30-40m.

Hah yes it would. Although I must be honest and say I'm not entirely sure how u can "pimp" up a shotgun, well in airsoft anyway  :unsure: . You care to enlighten me as to what you're planning on doing Carrion? You might inspire some potential Shotgun buyers  :P

here you go ,I often use this as my primary :)

Um... wow :o . How did you do that? That's awesome.

Although are the TM shotguns any good as "shotguns" I thought they were more like 280fps vsr's with three barrels :mellow: . I wouldn't have thought that would be any good for CQB...

Thanks, Alex

Um... wow :o . How did you do that? That's awesome.

Although are the TM shotguns any good as "shotguns" I thought they were more like 280fps vsr's with three barrels :mellow: . I wouldn't have thought that would be any good for CQB...

Thanks, Alex

I was at home ,there was a knock at the door ,n it was only bloody Tim Westwood :o .He said in a hip-hop stylie "YO SHARKY BABY ! all your homies been tell me your shotties whack man, and their all embarrassed to go doing drive-bys with ya .So I'm gonna pimp your shotgun MOFO!" .So I let him take it and thats how it happened....honest :D .

Anyway in answer to your other question they may only be 280fps but there great in CQB .And as long as its dense hilly woodland ,there pretty handy their too.The other great thing about them is theres no batteries & no gas, just fill it up rack it and your ready to go ;)

:D Sharky :D

I hope you shot Tim Westwood in the face and then mashed his body up with a sledge hammer. I'm not a violent man but if I ever met that guy.... urggh what a Total Wally And Tool.

For modding hi-caps into TMs you just have to mod one of the shells and glue it over a hi-cap mag. Remove the "door" from the shotty and away you go. There's a thread or two about it knocking around.

Very nice shotty heroshark :D

Archived