TM AK74MN

Shinden

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What would be awesome would be if they stuck this recoil system in to the RS type 56. Then you would get one of the most realistic AEGs in the market

No i think one of the VFC AK74s with a gas system is more realistic

Quote:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0XZ7rZOBCRo

Not sure if this is a VFC but the lay out would more or less be the same

Can you imagine a day when we are posting topics like this?:

"Must lessen recoil, too hard to aim and hit targets"

"How do I mod my gun so I can hit something"

"My shoulder hurts... :( "

:P

Slainte!

-G

after messing around with one of the ARMY L85s (or whatever they're actually called), i am now even more intrigued by the concept of blow back.

before, i was just sort of thinking that it would be kind of nifty. However, after today's shooting experience, i am now thinking that the blowback mechanism is really cool.

According to the owner of the ARMY that I shot, you're apparently supposed to turn off the blowback for full-auto, in order for it not to break. However, it seemed to me that full-auto is where the blowback really shines. You can feel a little kick into your shoulder (which you would miss if you were only shooting semi, since it is rather slight).

The only problem i had was almost whacking myself on the chin with the bolt, since i'm left handed, and its a bullpup design.

So, basically, I am now very intrigued by this blowback development by TM. Hopefully its better than the ARMY...

Why do we have a american holding a Russian gun?

Well, it's certainly better than the alternative... :P

And is that a serial number on the bolt? Looks like this one's going to have full markings, too - even if they're not individually stamped, it's still a nice little detail.

I have no problem buying new magazines as long as they and the weapon work well. As long as you can turn the blowback off or mod it to that effect this looks to be a promising piece of kit. Either way, I'm getting one. :)

Then the purpose of buying this gun is..........

Well yeah, something new, better trigger response, more realistic mechanism.

I have always enjoyed firing the G&G L85A2, as that was one of the more realistic "feeling" airsoft replicas available, along with its lagless trigger pull. TM would have to beat G&G to exceed expectations.

Mind you, the CYMA replicas are beating TM out of skirmishability so far, with reinforced gears and tightbores OOTB.

So yes, onwards with TM development.

I allready have two VFC AK's, one AKS74UN and a AKS74 and I'm getting the VFC AK74M. The top reasons to get the TM so far are the new magazines (if they work like the Type 89/PTW ones), possibly the new gearbox and hopup if they are better than V3 (which would be beyond awsome) and the overall top notch QC of TM guns. Also I'm curious about any new quality AK and money is no object, so I'm pretty sure I'll pre-order this gun as soon as posible.

EDIT: Also, the pistol grip is a better angle than AK74's of today and with a huge ammount of luck the reciever will be correct length, which would be reason enough to get this gun. Hopefully the internals will be awsome and VFC will do their next gen AK's based of this one. :)

I'm assuming the guy in the suit in the magazine scans is the president of TM?

Added: wouldn't mind slapping some tacticool AK parts and rails on the 74 (so sue me, you AK-o-philes)

Just remember now...

Everytime you put "tacticool" equipments onto an AK, the Kremlin deports another kitten to a colder place...

Just joking, do as you wish :P

I am very excited to see what this new blowback system will bring... even more so happy that this will come with the side mounting rail. PSO-1 here I come :D

Archived