ASF update

Gergify

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some ASF members are saying they're afraiding of posting here as this thread has "made a fool of ASF members; rank posts, spam"....

Dont quote me without my permission... >_<

ASF = Kiddie forum.

Arnies = Mature.

They wont mix.

anyone know how we're going to keep our reps?

No. Start over.

More members, different forum. Start over.

If you deserved that rep, you'll get it easy here too.

No idea. I was fairly respected ( I think..) on ASF. Now everybody

" Look chaps, Its the newb from ASF! " -_-

on here folks (should) judge on basis of what someones written in the big right hand chunk of their message not the post count in the little left hand box :D We've got rid of rep systems on here, and I'd actually be happy to see post counts hidden other than for admin/access-level purposes. eg Same as the personal 'warn level' thats only visible to the user not other members. Having everyone fill out a semi accurate location would be most useful feature of the left hand box (other than super cool funky avatars like mine lol)

There are more than a few of us who are known here and at ASF. If you are a part of the community here, you will gain the reputation you deserve.

One thing to remember (beside go read the rules) is that there is a much larger history of posts here, do search, and there is a FPS limit. We (ie Arnies Members) don't tell people how to exceed 320fps/1joule since that would be illegal in the UK.

I'm confused as to what the big deal is, it is his site, if he wants to put some video on it, you are not "forced" to watch it in anyway, unless you are to retarded to click back or close your browser. The only people I can think of that have a valid reason to complain are the people that paid to advertise on his site, and I doubt that most "migrants" gave money to him, if you lost your account, so what, this whole thread is pretty pathetic.

Ok everyone, gather 'round and pay attention because i only want to say this once:

• To all you ASF transfers, welcome to Arnies. PLEASE READ THE RULES.
  • PLEASE READ THE RULES
  • Here at arnies we do not have rep, you are judged and respected based on the content of your posts. Post like a 14 year old redheaded step child, and expect to be treated like one. Do NOT flood the forums starting 10 new topics all along the lines of: "What am best M4/Vest/Video Game/Store/etc?" Use punctuation and grammar so that people can understand what you are saying. nothin is moar anoyying than readng a post that has no sense of annythng because of the miloions of spelting erers do u now waht i meen and then u dont dishtinguish betwween questions or statements. DONT DO THAT
  • There is A LOT of information here, please search for your answers because 9 times out of 10 you will find it if you take the time to search.
  • Posts in the off topic forum do not count towards your post count
  • Do NOT quote pictures unless it is really necessary. take out the [ img] from in front of the link and the [ /img] from the back and everyone will be happy
  • i will keep this thread open even though the four or five before it have been locked IF you guys follow a couple rules: If this turns to a flame war about users here or at ASF this will be locked. If someone starts posting propaganda and conspiracy theories again it will be locked.

Welcome to all those who have scaled the fence.

You'll find that most of the mods are a tolerant bunch over here (some even have a sense of humour!), and now that this thread has reached the hallowed halls of Off Topic, its likely to be left to run its course. No threats of bannage, lockage or other such shennanigans.

Keep it clean, keep it simple, refrain from personal abuse, no subversion. No Running, No Bombing, No Heavy Petting.

You'll be fine.

Not having ever visited ASF, I cant really comment about it, only that it seems a bit off for whomsoever to pull something quite so silly. Ye Reap what Ye Sow!

Speak in English. No Text speak (us old folk dont know what you are talking about) and remember, the British reservation about POWER!!! We dont like it much, so keep it low.

Have fun all, keep it real.

I'd just like to reiterate, when I was talking about rep, I meant B/S/T feedback, not your position in the forum...

nice to see you somewhere other than traders, crackisbad.

well hello there :P i thought your name looked familiar

bah, i ment to mention that as well and forgot to <_<

There was a Rep system for Buyer/Seller/Trader feedback, but that didnt work out. rumor has it that it is being worked on and at some point will come back but i wouldnt hold my breath. so we have a pinned thread in every Sale forum (US Sales, UK Sales, Worldwide Sales) where you post info on a member if you had a good experience with them: US Good Sellers/Traders

Im very happy to see that people like Hydralover, HKSSR, Unit 318, and others joined this forum. I think this is not going to be so bad.... at all... Im liking this forum a lot right now. And best of all, there arent any Xhados with their "Sig out of regs" stuff lol.

Im very happy to see that people like Hydralover, HKSSR, Unit 318, and others joined this forum. I think this is not going to be so bad.... at all... Im liking this forum a lot right now. And best of all, there arent any Xhados with their "Sig out of regs" stuff lol.

Ahem. Check your sig. :P

Also, not at anyone in particular but keep 'em clean folks (that goes for avatars too). PG-13 and all that ;)

Hey guys,

This is my ASF Loadout.

THIS IS MADE OUT OF REAL, NOT KNOCK OFF, TIN FOIL.

PLEASE NOTE! I had to opsec my hands because the government, yes, THE GOVERNMENT, has the TECHNOLOGY to get my fingerprints from PHOTOS. (I saw this on a youtube video, it's gotta be true guys.) You gotta be careful, the man is onto me for knowing the TRUTH!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/slava/asf1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/slava/asf2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/slava/asf3.jpg

that was so funny i almost fell out of my chair

anyway, ive been here for almost as long as asf, and never really just "talked" there... i mostly used it for the classifieds. no matter, arnies has had, and hopefully always will have, everything i need

thanks arnies

-joe

Archived