Airsoft youtube comment

Spartan452

idiot.jpg

I thought that was pretty funny, the guy shot 3 high caps with a 450fps gun at a range of about 4 feet while he was naked. I doubt he had just welts, and what kinda moron lets his cousin shoot 3 HIGH CAPS into him. Wouldn't he know to run away while he was rewinding, and to let him shoot 3 into him.

while some people are in fact so stupid that if it was up to them they WOULD in fact stand there taking it for a total of 3 hi-caps before they realized that in order to avoid getting hit by the bb's they would have to move out of the way, fortunately for them (and unfortunately for us... and the general human population) moving out of the way is more of a natural reflex than an actual thought provoked decision. :P

... though i have seen someone run face first into a wall trying to avoid being hit by a barrage of bb's...

One of the worst things you can do on the internet and as an airsofter is allow people to post comments on your youtube videos. Honestly the number of utter morons... none of my videos can be commented on now.

As for the muppet who got 3 hicaps, no doubt his cousin was trying to neuter him.

USA haters! yes i know we're messed up under the stupid shrub(conservative speaking bush is stupid and selfish) owell I bet he was lying there would be blood, eye damage, sterilization, all sorts of bad 450 fps related things naked 3 high caps wet aaahhhh those words hurt... cousin lol

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we may have the original poster of the Youtube comment among us.

USA haters! yes i know we're messed up under the stupid shrub(conservative speaking bush is stupid and selfish) owell I bet he was lying there would be blood, eye damage, sterilization, all sorts of bad 450 fps related things naked 3 high caps wet aaahhhh those words hurt... cousin lol

We've made contact with the extraterrestrials!

Their system of communication is bizarre, it's unlike anything ever seen on Earth before.

Let's see if we can speak their language:

ya lol one time my brotehr shot me with a ak was like 500 fps at like point blak range with a drum mag...lol hurt soooo bad but i didnt have eye damage cuz he aimed it at my feet. o yah and bush sucks i heard he was who attacked the world trade center cuz he wanted to invade iraq lol

go USA!!!!!!!!

:unsure:

My guess its another 12 year old penis enlargement comment, "MY gUN aM fiRInG 678293847327565746574fps, am that 1337!!!"

If that happened to me i dont think i would of let him get through the first hi cap before breaking the 'tactical carbine (more words you always seem to here from said 12 years) over his head

darwins theory of natural selection is evident.. eventually fools like this will stare at a soup can for so long they starve, because it says 'concentrate' on, or any other 'your momma's so stupid' joke tag like you like... only a retard would shower with the door unlocked, or stand there, although i dont think could have fought back against 450fps... i had trouble standing up after about 50 rounds from a 328 gun in the back and hip last sunday...

R

darwins theory of natural selection is evident.. eventually fools like this will stare at a soup can for so long they starve, because it says 'concentrate' on, or any other 'your momma's so stupid' joke tag like you like... only a retard would shower with the door unlocked, or stand there, although i dont think could have fought back against 450fps... i had trouble standing up after about 50 rounds from a 328 gun in the back and hip last sunday...

R

New theory; he liked it.

Archived