WELL competion pistol

Revenge Seeker

I represent me when I say this...

It's a copy of the Maruzen APS3 which retails for $250

It's different from all the other GBBs and AEGs that I already own and I'm looking forward to receiving mine.

If you don't like it then, well, don't look at it.

Thank you for your cooperation.

*EDIT*

Incidentally, I bought this from Gunner Airsoft for $49.

You gotta love RSOVs policy of selling stuff at introductory prices. :D

I guess it really DOES make it worthwhile to check his site almost every day in case there's something new available that you want to buy.

I think it's more a matter o $250+ for something that's only going to be effective at punching a hole in paper. For less than $50, as long as it can hit a sheet of paper at 5m I can see people having an interest in it.

I, on the other hand, am strongly for the full auto setting on any GBB. :D I really want to know what this thing's like though.

Now after thinking about this concept a bit further and remembering some earlier experiences with Taiwanese clones of Japanese pistols (namely KJW Mk1 and HFC M712), I couldn´t help wondering how´s the accuracy in this thing. I mean, it´s supposed to be a competition target pistol with top-notch accuracy and all... Altough at that price you shouldn´t ask too much of it.

I recieved mine yesterday, and here are some facts around it.

According to the manual it shoots 75m/s, there are adjusting screws for the grip at the bottom, and you can also adjust the trigger.

You load the magazine (fits 5 bbs in it, and you can also drop 1 in the chamber if you like). Pull back the silver cover on top of the gun, and cock the handle under, to pressurize the chamber. Drop the loading mechanism, and you are ready to fire.

The shooting itself is pretty special compared to other airsoftguns, it is really sensitive, and there are no recoil. It also makes a snap sound when fired, almost like a leadpellet airgun.

I tried some shooting indoor, and it seems really accurate, at 5 metrs, I could have gatherings at around 1 inch.

This makes for a great indoor practicegun! Outside, well.. It is way to underpowered, just a wiff of wind, and your bbs are all over the place. The lack of an adjustable hopup makes it a bit hard to adjust to long shooting ranges.

This gun would probably be ok for up to 15m, over that, there is a noticable drop.

As long as it is this cheap, compared to the APS3, it is worth buying! I will chrono it this sunday, I might drop some figures then. I have taken some pictures too, will post em later.

OH, as a sidenote, my gun was the P-362 A, there is A, B, C, and D. Sporting chambers in diffrent colors, the B is blue, C is the pink, and the D has a gold barrel and a wood grip (Guessing plastic wood replica).

Archived