Navy SEAL Pictures/Discussion Pt.2

Hoppum

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the CTR stock the issue on the MK18mod1?

No, US Navy issues the LMT SOPMOD (Crane) stock with the MK18 Mod 0 & 1. USSOCOM issues the same stock for their super cool M4 SOPMODs.

MasterT: sorry for the reposted pics, I haven't seen them in the recent pages.

CHRISD2ND: Why paint? It blends into your gear and your surroundings. Black isn't a naturally occuring color in nature. The real guys spray their guns and gear all the time.

RAVEN6: Velcro comes in tan now right? J/K.

FR008: I can't has teh LOLZ and teh *fruitcase*?

CHRISD2ND: Why paint? It blends into your gear and your surroundings. Black isn't a naturally occuring color in nature. The real guys spray their guns and gear all the time.

Wow, really? Something I hadn't considered. :P

I asked why because if you browse a load of the SEAL pics you have no doubt saved on your computer (haven't we all), you will see just as many unpainted as painted. Doesn't really make an impression look any better to have it painted.

A recent repost as an example:

Centurion.jpg

Chill down u dont have to be so mean all the time

If you're talking about me telling you to search, I'm not being mean, you're just being lazy.

If you're talking about me making fun of Hispeed, I really don't care, and I think a lot of us are tired of hearing (insert FDE colored item here) AM BEST BLOCK 2 LOLZ.

A

TEHDESERTFOX: Nice pics. So you actually brought your gear to your work place and took pics? Wow.

CHRISTEHSECOND: Yes, you are right about painting guns and gear. It won't affect the impression. I just believe that doing so can help blend gears/guns into your loadout and your environment. It's all good.

EVERYONE: About the SOPMOD M4 and MK 18 Mod 1 Block 2 stuff-I was just trying to inform everyone about current M4 set-ups. Take the info and use it as you like, or not use it at all. Yes and now back to the topic... LOLZ! *SUITCAGE*

Archived