Crayon

M14 Picture Thread

Just got my CYMA M14 and RAS kit, can anyone tell me how to install it? I tried making a thread but its just been ignored.. And how do i get to the grub screw on the flash hider so i can whack my silencer on?

Cheers guys

Just got my CYMA M14 and RAS kit, can anyone tell me how to install it? I tried making a thread but its just been ignored.. And how do i get to the grub screw on the flash hider so i can whack my silencer on?

Cheers guys

Also interested as I will be getting a RAS kit soon for my CYMA SOC16 that should be here tomorrow. :D

Thanks for comments & PMs :)

Basically, it's just a paint job. I sprayed 3 layers of aluminium paint, and 2 layers of matte varnish.

I will try to post pics in natural lighting during the week ;)

I know how to take it off, just getting to it seems impossible because its got that thing underneath which is in the way. Look at the pics of SOCOM M14s flashider

I know how to take it off, just getting to it seems impossible because its got that thing underneath which is in the way. Look at the pics of SOCOM M14s flashider

hmm looks like u might have to get that tube outta the way somehow. Prolly take the gun apart. I dunno

It does have thread under the flashhider. I have no idea if it is -14mm though. To get off the flashhider I bent one of my allen keys after heating it up.

m14001.jpg

m14003.jpg

m14004.jpg

m14005.jpg

Pay no attention the ugly winding hole.

Edited by evilliboba

Luvs2shoot, i got pretty much the same set up as you got there. Do find that the bb's hit the end of the silencer on the way out?

Luvs2shoot, i got pretty much the same set up as you got there. Do find that the bb's hit the end of the silencer on the way out?

no i don't think so. it's dead accurate

if the bb's are hitting anything, then range and accuracy would definitely be affected

Fairly certain you have to take the headsheild off and it just screws on.

To do this, field strip the rifle (Remove trigger, pull stock away from receiver, make sure your battery is disconnected and out of the rifle.)

After that its pretty easy, let me know if you need any help.

Cam

hmm looks like u might have to get that tube outta the way somehow. Prolly take the gun apart. I dunno

That tube should unscrew, giving you access to the grub screw on the bottom of the flash hider.