G36 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely you don't bring that many magazines into 1 game do you?!?!

No I usually only carry 12 in pouches 6 times 2 and 2 in the magwel.

so that makes 14. :) But hey I struck a good deal on the last 7.

(15euros a piece good as new, and they are all TM's)

Oh I have 3 more on the way :D .

Besides, hicaps are for pussies and people who have bad aim. :P

Gonna buy me an extra G36 as well and I will change it into something dazzeling! :)

Haha ya I trashed my g36 highcap when I got my G36 midcaps and it was way way too noisy. I am going to pick up another box of g36 midcaps soon. I think I will try and see how the King arms midcaps are since I got Star ones the first time. Plus 140 rounds for a Midcap seems excessive I wish I had gotten king arms in the first place.

My CA8s:

ca8s.jpg

ca8s2.jpg

ca8s3.jpg

ca8s4.jpg

These are all Classic Armys, the G36s and the CA8s, with various internal upgrades, all shooting between 365 and 400 (my site's limit) and all are skirmished often.

Sorry to seem a pain but I have a quick query, am looking at adding a G36 foregrip to my current G36K but keeping the outter barrel as the K length.

Am wondering if anyone could post a quick picture of it in this state.

I presume it'd look something similar to this G36 which was posted earlier in the thread

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/Obs...ft/IMG_1138.jpg

Regards

James

Edited by StarMonkee

Here's my Precious CA G36kc...originally a k that've had some customizing done... the black on the side of the foregrip is behind a rail that I had taken off at the time.

Randomarse replica 1x40(?) red dot sight...

Most likely I'll convert it to a STANAG magwell, dependant on if my new vest can hold enough G36 mags or not... Bloody impossible to get proper G36 magpouches 'round here that's not in flecktarn...

Ah, yes, I'm also looking to replace the red dot with a REFLEX type sight, and also considering getting a KV stock

Sorry 'bout the watermarks, but some sod've been stealing my work and presenting it as his own

My_Precious_II_by_Pkekyo.jpg

My_Precious_by_Pkekyo.jpg

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor