G36 Picture Thread

oh, right.

how'd you go by replacing the irons then?

can't tell how they're attached, except some holes straight through the carryhandle that has some twisted/deformed slugs of metal in them..?

either way, might as well get the Star rail then, as they're actually cheaper than those two tiny pieces you've got there :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, right.

how'd you go by replacing the irons then?

can't tell how they're attached, except some holes straight through the carryhandle that has some twisted/deformed slugs of metal in them..?

either way, might as well get the Star rail then, as they're actually cheaper than those two tiny pieces you've got there :)

You just push the pins out underneath the Iron sights ;)

that must be the twisted/deformed slugs...and that'd be a no go, it's a 2nd-hand weapon and the previous owner managed to cock it up somehow >.<

oh, and...the Jing Gong G36...

how's bodies? how are they compared to the CA bodies, structure-wise, do they 'squeak' like alot of plastic bodies do?

and the internals are *albartroth* but adequate from what I've heard, correct?

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
that must be the twisted/deformed slugs...and that'd be a no go, it's a 2nd-hand weapon and the previous owner managed to cock it up somehow >.<

oh, and...the Jing Gong G36...

how's bodies? how are they compared to the CA bodies, structure-wise, do they 'squeak' like alot of plastic bodies do?

and the internals are *albartroth* but adequate from what I've heard, correct?

They dont squeak, but its no CA body.

The internals are fine ( on mine) but theres always a chance of a lemon ( Highly unlikely, JG G36cs have a very good track record)

Looking good StarMonkee, but please paint your carryhandle and mags...I'll let you leave the AG36 alone though ;>

what make is the gun (reciever)?

/EDIT:

joe, here's one (though not mine)

g36k.jpg

doesn't look half-bad imo

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
Could some post a pic of a full length G36 with a "C" type rail and a M4 Magwell Conversion and stock conversion with a M16 stock and an ACOG slapped on top?

Yes, strange, but i'm curious.

err...basicly, you want a plastic M16? <_<

armalite threat that way --->

anyways, the C-type bottom handguard rail w/sling attachment etc; is it detachable (and thus attachable on other foregrips)?

Could some post a pic of a full length G36 with a "C" type rail and a M4 Magwell Conversion and stock conversion with a M16 stock and an ACOG slapped on top?

Yes, strange, but i'm curious.

Rule number one of the G36s.

Never attach inferior equipment to a G36. :waggle:

(ok, the acog might not be so bad :D )

Probably the LAST CA I'll ever own. Most of it is no longer CA due to their garbage materials. Long story short the the IB assembly was bent which bent the IB. All I had was a PSG-1 Plus length barrel. I had to mutt the CA and a XM8 OB assembly for it to work. It will be replaced by a SRC or JG conversion.

Also the barrel isn't bent. It just looks that way for some reason. 3 inch groupings at 130ft isn't bad.

P1010007-1.jpg