IT'S ALL SHAKING! Earthquake!

MDK_Marshal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damnit, I'm SO gona get scolded by my geologist friends for that brash "not on or anywhere near a fault line" statement ;_;

Anybody know the best defence against a geologists hammer?

Beat him with a long stick, they have better range, althought they do sacrifice accuracy and blunt-object bonuses. Just use the old, kick them in the balls and run away trick.

The earth doth not move for sturgis.

I feel left out now :(

We once had an earthquake here once...many years ago, when i was young wippersnapper, and the only thing that woke me up was the sound of my mother storming out of her room in panick after it had happened... <_<

Beat him with a long stick, they have better range, althought they do sacrifice accuracy and blunt-object bonuses. Just use the old, kick them in the balls and run away trick.

No can do, it's a her. Who I'm, eh, rather partial to...

I'm waiting for someone to come on and say that the quake knocked over their entire wall of guns.

Heh, unfortunately, it wasn't THAT big of a quake.

If It was, I'd likely be dead. There's about 8-12 floors of solid badly build concrete above my head that would likely have come crashing down it it was able to. If the roof's been leaking since it was built, in the country of the pissing rain, then they while shebang sure as hell aint gona be quake proof.

EARTHQUAKE.png

Done by a friend of mine, that's the overclockers UK forum xD

Good god, if only it was IRC...

[MDK] BRB, earthquake

and so forth

Yeah, i spent too long reading bash.org

LOL so true!

in irc, i just blamed it on troopercooper for farting coz he is fat

Im waiting for someone to come on and tell us their wall of guns is so big they knocked it over and caused the earthquake :)

Oh god, did some clumsy bugger discover EvilHippy's Second stash of airsoft?

They must have just knocked a small amount of it down...

I'm waiting for someone to come on and say that the quake knocked over their entire wall of guns.

I have a crossbow hanging from a beam in my room and it was swinging... But none of the guns/swords/crossbow fell off the walls.

I have a crossbow hanging from a beam in my room and it was swinging... But none of the guns/swords/crossbow fell off the walls.

swords :o that could have been pain full lol

my tv almost fell of my stand :/, kinda scared me aswell since every thing started moving T_T

Maybe, if so, could the Americans please retrieve it as it is causing much disturbation to me, myself and my cat.

Starting to calm down a bit now!

Slowly...

Can still hear noises, might open the window, see what I can hear - might be something interesting!

EDIT: I can hear a plane going about quite a way away, but I don't think it's anything too important, we do afterall have Donna Nook RAF training base close by...

Can still hear noises, might open the window, see what I can hear - might be something interesting!

EDIT: I can hear a plane going about quite a way away, but I don't think it's anything too important, we do afterall have Donna Nook RAF training base close by...

Heh,

Funny this...

My dogs were barking about an hour or so ago for no reason I could figure out.

I wonder if they felt the earthquake?

I didn't feel anything.

It's the hydrazine waking up the dead i tell ya... that's why the dogs where going nuts, they smell them...

:gun:

Archived