you know its a bad sign when.......

BenjaminRombough

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it's a bad sign when you accidentally drop the table you are trying to lift over the RSMs new car.

You know it is a bad sign when you are sitting unbreifed in an unfamiliar conference room and see someone has written R M R on the board, so think it would be funny to change it to Raging Man Rogerers, only to have a rather large Sergeant walk in and announce he is going to talk about the Royal Marine Reserves.

Uh oh... that sounds too familiar... except the wrong girl was her sister... :unsure:

Try the right girl being her mother. There is no benevolent god.

*note: all participants in above anecdote are above 18.

Its a bad sign when you must go on the internet whenever you are on the computer

Its a bad sign when you're addicted to the internetz and your DSL goes cold on you

Its a bad sign when punkbuster kicks you off Battlefield 2

Its a bad sign when your movie gets praised by many people but put down by some people on arnies <.< *not talking about the guys who actually put some useful feedback*

Try the right girl being her mother. There is no benevolent god.

*note: all participants in above anecdote are above 18.

Hehehe.... never had that one Darklite...

Acrtually my (now current) Gal wasn't too ###### as I mistook her for her twin sister when I was not exactly sober. One of two times ive ever been drunk in my life... aparently she was just looking for a good time and so she led me on... my Gal was more ###### at her sister than me... :D

It's BAD sign when your fire support controller begins to sweat while looking at the map...

It's also bad sign that your security detail takes aim on the signaller and tells him to turn off the radio before giving the fire command for support battery...

It's extremely bad sign when you're last man in the OP overlooking a confirmed enemy convoy and wondering where everyone else withdrew...

Oh my... I just had a really bad "bad sign" momment last night...

You know it's a bad sign when your girlfriend shows up at your dorm saying "I couldn't sleep, there's a Klan rally next door and they're burning another cross"... :(

I took her in and shut her in my room and slept on the floor... I was scared out of my wits. I can't imagine what she felt like... she has a really heavy accent, and I know the klan is pretty... anti-everybody that's not from america, protestant and anglo....

Archived