P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think the TR needs to go between the to RDVs ;)

It is confirmed that the "new" RDVs lense can be shot out, correct?

Good observation :P

Honestly I have no clue about the lense, but I bought an inch thick sheet of plexi-glass to mount in front of it just to be sure.

Edited by Yeager
Is the TR really that grey or did you paint it? :blink:

I painted my TR OD and did the detail work on the little fake body screws.. :D

Also I'm now in the first stages of building a PS-90, so far I've bondoed up the selector switch so it can only move from safe to semi and changed the markings to S 1.

p90001mv8.jpg

I'm looking for the laylax PS-90 barrel conversion. but right now I guess it could be considered a PS-90 SBR (I'd get a real PS90 SBR but my state frowns on SBRs :mellow:, so I guess for collectings sake I could leave this one like this and buy the real thing to complete my FN collection)

p90002dz1.jpg

Edited by Yeager

cool collection there yeager !

DSC00078sm.JPG

G&G SS80 silencer and G&p aimpoint

Got the silencer for my compact 1911, but while it awaits it's threaded barrel, it managed to find it way onto the P90 :) , i'm liking it actually, might have to get another one, and leave it on :)

edit: what the front looks like

DSC00079sm.JPG

Edited by sturgis

Theres no internal upgrades aside from an M4 length barrel which the suppressor hides. But the King Arms reflex sight on the top rail works rather well and looks pretty good too. I would never dream of selling her except that I want an RD version and cant afford both lol

she was a little overshadowed by my best mate's new toy when he came and knelt next to me tho....

GZmeben.jpg

Edited by Nicoli

Just got this in today, its apparently a Toy-Tec factory prototype with a working red-dot sight. The red dot looks like it was originally made out of clay then they just used the lost wax method to make the metal casting. (I did confirm that its metal, I sanded it down and re-painted it trying to get rid of the surface defects)

The body and upper receiver & flash hider is also different from my other toy-tec which suggests to me that this is indeed either a one off or a prototype never meant for the free market. :)

p90002mc5.jpg

Theres no internal upgrades aside from an M4 length barrel which the suppressor hides. But the King Arms reflex sight on the top rail works rather well and looks pretty good too. I would never dream of selling her except that I want an RD version and cant afford both lol

Did you not want the quiet affect of the silencer? i always thought that it was good to get you gun quiet...

Did you not want the quiet affect of the silencer? i always thought that it was good to get you gun quiet...

Nope, I like my gun to be nice and loud. Intimidation effect, I actually took the silencing foam out of the silencer, so now the big empty metal tube on the front makes it echo hehehe

At GZ I was sat next to two snipers, and when an opposing team member came within my range I scared the sh*t out of the guy sat next to me when I opened up lol Made him jump, was quite funy actually