P90 Picture Thread

Oh , er, I just sort of bodged it on out of the box. I wondered why the logo was obscured like that :P That's the mount it came with.

I'm actually left-handed, but for some reason I was testing it right-handed, so I'll be putting on the "right" way later then.

Edited by doc_newstead
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Green Laser, and its £900 not £9000.

P90 TR

G&P Metal Frame

G&P Green Laser

G&P Tac Lite (not attached)

X4 P90 Hi-Caps

600mah Battery

1700mah 9.6v battery

M100 Internal Upgrade (Systema & guarder)

Prometheus Inner Barrel

Engineeiring fee

Tri Rail Mount (soon RD)

Gematech Flash Hider (PS90, not attached)

Probly Some other ###### too....

This P90TR has been:

Standard colour, OD camo, gunmetal, almost all black and now it's medium grey.

I had to actually scrape paint off the mag catch as magazines weren't sliding in as easily as they should.

I think I should really leave it alone now.

I love the look of that, would have been nicer if the visible screw heads, trigger, fire selector, butt plate and mag catch were left black though

Still, awesome job!

I just didn't like what it looked like all black.

If you go on the FN site, the P90 has a contrast between the black barrel group and the slightly lighter body - I think it looks downright silly without that.

I'd have preferred a darker grey, but dark grey spraypaint seems to be less available than others. I expected 'medium' grey to be a bit darker, but once I'd done it and put it back together I like the look of it.

It would've been OD, but I didn't want to eliminate being able to use it with a possible all black loadout. An OD gun looks great with ODs or woodland camos, but with blacks or deserts it looks out of place.

Edit: Looking at it makes me think Navy for some reason (as in the armed forces, not the colour).

Edited by DazJW

yeah im busting for a RD now again.......... well at least we have all the time in the world to buy guns now, rather than being rushed :D

that gives me just enough time to save up <_<

Doc - i assume you painted the trades in ? looks cool

Edited by screamin_weasel
why only very nearly?

I'd like to slap a Surefire on the side. No laser, because they look a bit mongy. Was always aiming for this:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y145/XLimit/Fn20P90202.jpg

Edited by doc_newstead

For those of you who got one of these newly re-released P90s is the RDS any better? also has a better way to drag P90 mags around then the thigh rig been invented yet?

the P90 looks so secks I want one but the mags are putting me off.

How did you do the white around the 'FN P90 CAL 5.7' bit?

Also why are the mags putting you off? All you need is a P90 leg holster (guarder is the best holds 4 + 1 in your gun) there really nice guns GET ONE! lol AND www.zerooneairsoft.com sell a P90 Chest Rig, they go side ways across your chest in DPM i havnt got the vest coz i dont like it.

Also why are the mags putting you off?

To be fair, they are damned awkward. I'm not a fan of leg rigs either.

(Answer your whiteout question in a mo; just been for a run, and I look like a water feature :D)

How did you do the white around the 'FN P90 CAL 5.7' bit?

Also why are the mags putting you off? All you need is a P90 leg holster (guarder is the best holds 4 + 1 in your gun) there really nice guns GET ONE! lol AND www.zerooneairsoft.com sell a P90 Chest Rig, they go side ways across your chest in DPM i havnt got the vest coz i dont like it.

"How did you do the white around the 'FN P90 CAL 5.7' bit?"

they do something with whiteout er something like that, theres a link to do it somewhere on this site I think

but the mags put me off because I wanna carry them in a vest not on my leg, I hate having things dangling off my legs, and that chest rig is fugly.