P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still having trouble with my P90 mags. I wind and wind and wind (about 30 times, sometimes more) and then it never makes that one "BZZZZZZZZZ" noise that indicates it is fully wound. It just goes "click, click, click". What is up with that?

You have to wind them a lot. Use a small allen key to wind it faster. it will take a long time to get there. It will go *click, click, clack, click, click, clack* then you're done.

Ok, will try both. Thanks.

Merry Hanzamas!

EDIT: Let me try to clarify it a bit to make sure you all understand what is happening. Ok, I load BB's in it. I start turning the wheel and I hear the little soft clicks that should be there. Then after about 30 spins around, it starts making a big 'catching' click about every 5 little clicks.

Edited by 101matt1
Ok, will try both. Thanks.

Merry Hanzamas!

EDIT: Let me try to clarify it a bit to make sure you all understand what is happening. Ok, I load BB's in it. I start turning the wheel and I hear the little soft clicks that should be there. Then after about 30 spins around, it starts making a big 'catching' click about every 5 little clicks.

That means it is fully wound.

Yes, I have tried shooting it. I get through about half of the mag, and it stops; absolutely no tension on the wheel. :blink:

I still haven't had a good chance to try these previously stated methods, but I will today.

Merry Christmas!

EDIT: I tried putting maybe 50-70ish BB's in, winding it with a allen wrench, then loading more BB's, and it worked! Thanks to all! +1's on the way! (even though you just cost me 300 KSC BB's... ;) )

Edited by 101matt1
Here's the updated, painted version (Still not done though)

I've posted these in the unholy fusion thread I think... but what's the harm in posting it again?

IMG_0347.jpg

Civilan version?

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

No, it is not held on by tape...

IMG_0352.jpg

More parts are coming... maybe I can push this into the "1k club"...

I don't like it but it's a trip... very original, and ahhh I can't wait to post pics of mine soon when a little wolf in red drops it off :D

They ruin the aesthetics of the gun tho and anyway 300 rounds is more than enough to keep peoples heads down.

Box mags are just for people too lazy to reload :P

I had a look if I could put my spare M16 barrel thru the supressor but it turns out its 4cm too short.

I'd fit a longer supressor but 245mm is long enough and works pretty damn well. I bet the gun would be even quieter if it actually had a butt plate to help muffle the gearbox sound :rolleyes:

Edited by evansy