• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

erm, most of the secret service p90s are TRs with aimpoints on :P

Um, No?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P90

P90 USG

A fully automatic P90 similar to the standard P90, except with a revised optic system developed based on input by the United States Secret Service and other government agencies. Essentially, the aluminum USG Black sight uses a 100% black reticule that does not require ambient light. The USG Black reticule does not suffer from the same problems as the regular MC-10-80, since the reticule does not "wash out" on bright surfaces. The USG black reticule sight is available for all P90 and PS90 weapons that use a MC-10-80 reflex sight.

as practical as they are those nitro rails visually ruin P90s

QFT.

They really turn it ugly. But, it could be worse, he could have the Ub3R L337 AiRs00F733N GuNzZ!!one!! P90 Red Dot with the sight pulled out and replaced with the rail, the Nitro rail kit, the maraca of a box mag, and 2 Mosquito mini 40mm Grenade Launchers on it! :waggle:

as practical as they are those nitro rails visually ruin P90s

I would have show you a plain P90 without nitro rail and "extened outer barrel" but what fun is that? As least I didn't get that abomination Laylax box mag.

And pratical is subjective. With the "extened outer barrel" I have a 509m M16 inner tightbore inside. I can finally take this gun out door and get some range.

Oh yeah... forgot to mention the gearbox shoot 350fps with the stock inner barrel.

QFT.

They really turn it ugly.  But, it could be worse, he could have the Ub3R L337 AiRs00F733N GuNzZ!!one!!  P90 Red Dot with the sight pulled out and replaced with the rail, the Nitro rail kit, the maraca of a box mag, and 2 Mosquito mini 40mm Grenade Launchers on it!  :waggle:

well it could be *fruitcage* better!

anyway, we shall apeak no more of the atrocities you mention