P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I take it you got that RDS upper receiver seperatly, as the TM p90 RDS lower receiver is black, where did you get it?

Actually, I picked up the Red dot P90 used, and when it was shipped that's what I got, even though the pictures in the sale were of a black body. I bantered back and forth with the guy about it, wondering what the deal was. Finally he told me his black body had an upgraded gearbox and the TR had a stock gearbox, and he didn't feel like swapping them. He gave me $30 back for the "misrepresentation."

Course, I have since sold my TR, too. :P

For those of you who got one of these newly re-released P90s is the RDS any better? also has a better way to drag P90 mags around then the thigh rig been invented yet?

the P90 looks so secks I want one but the mags are putting me off.

I never had the old P90 RDS but I have no complaints about the RD on this one, very bright and the housing appears to be metal.

"How did you do the white around the 'FN P90 CAL 5.7' bit?"

they do something with whiteout er something like that, theres a link to do it somewhere on this site I think

but the mags put me off because I wanna carry them in a vest not on my leg, I hate having things dangling off my legs, and that chest rig is fugly.

Or you could use AR mags... ;)

Just imagine it's more "finished" and "beautified" <_<

I still need to do some more work one it.

HAVE YOU LOST ALL OF YOUR FACULTIES?

I think I'm going to cry...daniel_new_anime016.gif

I haven't done anything to my P90 RDS except for the silencer...

But my TR is another story...

Work in progress; latest batch of photos

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

i think that will look REALLY nice. sure, its a bit rough arround the edges at the moment, but once its finished i might want want one. and i dont think its wrong because its not still trying to be a P90.