P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres mine, nothing special. That paintjob up at the top of the last page is cool, but not on an airsoft gun, maybe if it was OD or something itd be a little more functional to add to the flashyness.

(hope these arent too big)

I put that ugly white stuff in the background for easier photoshopping

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

Edited by Tom2634

Staying true to my word, i got my camera and took a snap of my P90 just before the battery died!

Its completly stock being only 1 day old, i'm hoping to find a sling for it (not sure which to get) and a differant silencer.

I will hopefully be using this in CQB soon when the new site opens near me so a tac light will probably be the first purchase.

P1280147.jpg

there she is!

:D

EDIT: picture the wrong way round!

Edited by First to Die
  • 2 weeks later...

P90RDS_001.jpg

P90RDS_002.jpg

P90RDS_005.jpg

P90RDS_006.jpg

P90RDS_007.jpg

P90RDS_010.jpg

I'm Lovin' It. May partially have to do with me re-watching the first five seasons of Stargate. Sling is the original UTG M324 sling which I modified to use as a single point sling, and works quite well. Just got six more standard mags for it, and a plate carrier with 6 flare pouches on the way. :D Still need a flashhider though, maybe I'll look into one of those SS-100's. Lookin' good, static, and everyone else as well :)