P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul, I didn't know you had that many P90s...I've only seen maybe 1 of them.

To the guy with the desert P90: That is the BEST P90 I have ever seen. P90s look plain normally, but a paintjob totally puts spice into them.

You'll be happy to know that I will be putting one of the four under the spray can soon.

Stay Tuned

Well, just got my P90 today, it's about a year and a half old. But it's stock TM, so the internals will probally outlast me <_<

P90:

PICT0002.jpg

Size comparison with my M14:

PICT0003-2.jpg

PualDWog: I may be intrested in ordering a double pouch

Edited by Hustie
to make the size comparison even more substantial you could line up the butt stocks, which is where you'll obviously shoulder the gun. The difference in profile is literally huge.

nice guns.

Here we go, a better pic. Though the lighting was rather bright in the middle.

PICT0005-3.jpg

Your flashider is upside down

Lol, I didn't even noticed that till you mentioned it. I had tightened it all the way, but it would not go on correctly, so I fiddled with the ring the flashider touches and it's all better now.

The paintjob on that m14 is very nice!

Thank you. Although, the paintjob is rather old and worn, it's due for a new one sometime this fall.

Edited by Hustie

Camera003.jpg

Camera004.jpg

Just got her... not gear friendly enough for a soon to be poor college student who's a gear ###### (oxymoron anyone huh) so it's for sale or trade... /end selfless ploy...

I like the p90 design... just wish they'd make shorter mags for it so you could use it in semi normal gear pouches...

I like the p90 design... just wish they'd make shorter mags for it so you could use it in semi normal gear pouches...

Which is why I made...

P1010031.jpg

P1010030.jpg

(Still needs beauty work, but it works!)

AR mags compatible without having to spend $100 on the fugly and useless nitro box.

I'm planning to add another mag well on the other side.

Then I'll expend into other series, G36, AK, and G3 mags too.

Edited by Donut

Ooh... nicely done... I'd be bit worried on severely losing capacity personally, looking like an entire lowcap would be used just to feed the system, let alone maintain constant pressure to feed everything properly...

But being the realism nut I am... I refuse to remotely concider a system like that...

I only lose 4 bbs. It takes about 7-8 to get to the nozzle but the tube is slightly angled so that once it goes to the top it won't fall out.

I like this system since if dramatically inproves reloading time and I'm able to use widely popular and easy to get AR mags. But I see where you're coming from, it is far from realistic.