P90 Picture Thread

I will have my P90 TR by Friday...Atleast thats the day I plan on picking it up..Although Im not sure if I should go TR or RD...What do you guys think? I just worried about the RDs red dot not being to great and I kinda like how on the TR I can mount my own optics. anyway just wanted to post that I will be in the brotherhood with you guys!

-Mario

The optics of the RD work fine, so it's personal taste really. I prefer my RD over my old TR I used to have.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The optics of the RD work fine, so it's personal taste really. I prefer my RD over my old TR I used to have.

i have to agree. The only time i have any kind of issue is when I wear a full face paintball mask for CQC - - then the mask tends to make it more of a trick to use, but I can still use it.

RD all the way! Black body instead of grey, newer version=less flaws, different P90 trades (better IMO), and the best of all, a cloth lined box. :D

Is that what they use these days? I got the original with just the styrofoam cut out.

RD is FTW though, just because it just looks awesome, especially in a violin case :D

Well, they did it for the M1911 too, I just thought it was a one time thing because of the era of the gun and display

*patiently waits for newly ordered P90RD to arrive*

Now to find an Amati case, and perhaps buy a real Sig P239...

Good luck on that...

I'm still trying to make mine to look more like an Amati case, needs more bondo

If only the P226 was single stacked, then I'd try to convert mine into a P239. I have a P226 slide sitting around, think I can do it with a M1911?

I've got a bit of a problem with my P90, its got barrel wobble (oh noes)

The threads themselves are wobbing and with the weight of my supressor its drooping down so the bbs are hitting the supressor :(

Anyone got any idea how to fix it?

I've been looking back thru this thread too and I've been inspired by the painted P90's and SilentScope's EoTech equipped P90 I feel a change on the way.

*goes off to look for krylon and eotech replicas*

Hey Guys got some more news....I like my P90 so much Im thinkin about selling my Brand New Socom 16 to get another P90! yes thats right another P90!....and for those of you who dont know me ask evilliboba about how much of a M14 lover I was* which I still am. they are my Fav RS weapn*...but there is somethin about the P90 that makes me want another one! haha

PS- Thanks for talking the smack about the girls and Lingerie <_< ....I can see it now...Multicam Lingerie in my moms next victorias secert magazine :P ..haha

Hey Guys got some more news....I like my P90 so much Im thinkin about selling my Brand New Socom 16 to get another P90! yes thats right another P90!....and for those of you who dont know me ask evilliboba about how much of a M14 lover I was* which I still am. they are my Fav RS weapn*...but there is somethin about the P90 that makes me want another one! haha

PS- Thanks for talking the smack about the girls and Lingerie  <_<  ....I can see it now...Multicam Lingerie in my moms next victorias secert magazine  :P ..haha

Go for it! You can't have too many P90's. I currently have 1 1/2 P90's :D

matt: nice P90, maybe you should get a laser.