P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ewww the drum mag ruins the aesthetics just like the box mag....kill it with fire! :P

Why do you need more than 300 rounds anyway??? Jeez overkill

Last time I went to a skirmish, I got through one of the longer games without having to change a mag and got plenty of kills, it was only once I got back to the safe zone and checked the P90 that I realised it was my LO-CAP I had used the whole time...thats like 70 rds??

300 is plenty

Edited by Nicoli

Agreed, Although i seem to run down hi-caps very quickly.

Which is why i have changed my p90s role to stealth.

Created a back sling thing heres some pics. More of a rucksack now which allows crawling and the like to become easier. Also allows me to run properly!

EDIT: How hard is it to take a picture of your own back?!?!?!

Here is a better picture of my P-90

dscf1383uy5.jpg

Streamlight Scorpion torch with a King Arms flashlight mount

That's REALLY close to what mine will look like when I'm done with it. I'll have:

P90 RD

Surefire G2

Guarder Flashlight mount

King Arms SP90 Flashider.

Nice gun BTW.

O god... splitting it was a nightmare... I had to open it to make sure I wasn't cutting into any "vital" part. In the end I only succeeded in opening a small crack and just peering in...

I'm guessing they actually cut open a hole, it's hollow afterall ;) at least that's what I would do.

EDIT: On a sidenote, can anyone give me a picture of where the lower and upper meets on the magwell? Right around the takedown button. I think mine is a bit too far and thus making it double feed, it takes a lot of force to get it to click when assembling. And maybe a size reference? +1 for grab.

Edited by Donut

I will have my P90 TR by Friday...Atleast thats the day I plan on picking it up..Although Im not sure if I should go TR or RD...What do you guys think? I just worried about the RDs red dot not being to great and I kinda like how on the TR I can mount my own optics. anyway just wanted to post that I will be in the brotherhood with you guys!

-Mario

So then how would they do it?

Also, it's pretty easy to split the foregrip on the AUG...

Redwolf splits the lower to do their conversion, and like donut said its a total *badgeress* to do.

O god... splitting it was a nightmare... I had to open it to make sure I wasn't cutting into any "vital" part. In the end I only succeeded in opening a small crack and just peering in...

I'm guessing they actually cut open a hole, it's hollow afterall ;) at least that's what I would do.

EDIT: On a sidenote, can anyone give me a picture of where the lower and upper meets  on the magwell? Right around the takedown button. I think mine is a bit too far and thus making it double feed, it takes a lot of force to get it to click when assembling. And maybe a size reference? +1 for grab.

p90cy8.jpg