P90 Picture Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I realise I'm not an owner but I did want one of these for a while and so I've done a fair bit of reading up. I haven't heard any reports of the new lenses being shot out. All the complaints seem to be from people who have the old version or don't own one and have less than up-to-date info.

Here is another one of my children ;)

TM p90

Fitted with a laylax box mag conversion

Tm M4 qd silencer

3 ris mounted full metal superfire  flashlights one 9gp either side and 12gp on top of scope

Guarder tri weaver 4x20 full metal scope

This baby is a cqb devil

THERE...IS...NO...GOD!

WHY!?!?! WHY DO YOU NEED THAT MANY LIGHTS? WHO WOULD YOU WANT THAT GUN???

DSC01826.jpg

DSC01827.jpg

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01829.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

(Please excuse the hand)

Marui P90

King Arms Gemtech SP90 Flash hider

Guarder Flashlight mount

Surefire G2

Chose not to get the Beamshot 100; I can't see paying 40-50 USD for something I really don't need, especially as my one and only rail is already filled up with the Surefire.

BTW: Yes, flashlights are Rainbow approved. :rolleyes: (Raven shield)

My name is Ding Chavez and I approve this flashlight.

Tell me how it works by the way, I need a nice flashlight for Police equipment. (practical use :D)

B-E-A-utiful! I love it! You can find them on Ebay NEW for around 20-30 dollars. Very bright. Be careful though, when I looked at the bulb (like an idiot) it made me blind for about 1 sec! Might not sound like much, but for a flashlight that's pretty effective! But really, wonderful flashlight. I think it's built out of reinforced steel. ;)

Well, the whole idea of a flashlight (other than being able to see the suspect :P ) in Law Enforcement is to make yourself less visible to the suspect. So blind is good :D

Could you get me a picture of how well it lights up maybe? Like it shining in a pitch black room or outside at night. I'd really appreciate it! You can PM it to me though, if you can get it, so it doesn't clutter up the P90 pictures :)

Well, the whole idea of a flashlight (other than being able to see the suspect :P ) in Law Enforcement is to make yourself less visible to the suspect.  So blind is good :D

Could you get me a picture of how well it lights up maybe?  Like it shining in a pitch black room or outside at night.  I'd really appreciate it!  You can PM it to me though, if you can get it, so it doesn't clutter up the P90 pictures :)

Will do. Should be up in a few. :)

Fixed :P

I'm not sure where the cornflake box caption comes into play, but I like the simple loadout :)

He calls his P90 a Cornflakes box because of the rectangular shape. ;)

But seriously that thing just hoses BBs on 9.6v stock.

Fixed  :P 

He calls his P90 a Cornflakes box because of the rectangular shape. ;)

But seriously that thing just hoses BBs on 9.6v stock.

Haha sean you hit the nail on the head about the Box shape of it ...but man I love the gun...She really is a bb hose with a 9.6/1400mah in it...man I am so tempted for another P90 with the cash i got from my TM Soc16...I loved playing with it all day to cuz I wasnt tired like I would be carrying a M14 around all day!

Edited by Molto-Mario

I don't think I've posted this yet..

TTP90.jpg

Toy-Tec Gas Turbine P-90 based off the RS prototypes.

Adjustable ROF up to 1200RPM, Adustable Velocity, Hopup, ect ect..

Oh did I mention that it has a 500 round hicap magazine that requires no winding?

I don't think I've posted this yet..

~snip~

...Oh did I mention that it has a 500 round hicap magazine that requires no winding?

jerk. j/k

My baby, at the OP in MI this past weekend. The OP Sucked the major Donkey Doo-doo, but my P90S performed nicely. There was a NO HI-CAP restriction, so I was forced to carry 12 standards. <grumblegrumble>

pod-downslide.jpg