Marushin upcoming release.

fal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No the Metaba does not come in 9mm as far as i know, I have never seen one. I have really only ever seen .357 and .44. Maybe a custom .454 but thats about it.

I too noticed the 9mm reference but I just chalked it up to Japan having very strict gun laws and actually getting to shoot real steel is a rarity.

I also noticed in atleast one or two episodes of SAC that they actually have the semi auto action in Togusa's gun.

Additionally I have noticed the Marushin version the cylinder swings to the top for reloading, and the real steel and anime version it swings to the side like a normal revolver

The one featured in original movie actualy swings to the top. You can tell when togusa shoots tracking/GPS bullets on the number plate of the car when infilteration and snatching puppet master happens.

Slightly off topic but anyone have seen the trailer of digitaly remastered version of the original movie? I don't know why they have done that. The original one made in 1995 already had great atmosphere and very cyber-punk colour theme all over the place. I loved how it looked and went well together with the genre of the animation. Now after remastering with full 3D it just looks wrong and kinda bloated. :(

I'm still waiting for this revolver to be out on the shelf. Darn it. Isn't this suppose to be out already?

• 3 months later...

Archived