Check this *beep* out!

chas

The purpose of this kit is wasted upon the majority of you. This isn't for lying in dirt firing off at targets at the top end of your weapon's effective range, they're meant for doorkickers that need to clean and sweep an area as fast as possible. You want to maintain aggression and momentum when steamrolling and this helps with it.

I'm not going to bother any further, except could any kind person point out somewhere to source these mag holders?

Or when they get snagged on something and lose a mag? Or when the dust in the air or fragments of the door they just blew down gets in the magazine? Or...

Or when they let the gun swing on its sling while they actually do some door kicking and half the mags come away in the resulting tangle?

This kind of thing might be some use for those of us that charge about with toy guns but, in that case, if you prize the requirement for reduced reloading time so greatly, buy a hicap or even a boxmag.

Overcomplicated, fiddly, fragile tat, IMO.

Or you can get over yourselves and cut the elastic on your m4 pouches and tuck the flap. The 1st system is no faster than a trained person with regular magpouches. The 2nd system is fubar because its a mechanism and that gives it potential for failure.

The most catastrophic failure with a standard mag pouch is that the pouch rips or falls apart. This means you have to put those mags somewhere else.

The most catastrophic failure to the first system would be a magazine getting jammed in the latching mechanism resulting in that mag being unusable.

The most catastrophic failure to the STRATECH system would be all 6 magazines being jammed in the mechanism resulting in 6 unusable mags.

Addressing worst case scenarios help refresh you're thought process.

God those both look like a total waste of cash.

Yep.

I can see a point in having one really speedy holster (like a blade-tech kydex holster) for one magazine, in case you need to reload rapidly. The Gen2 Fast Mag above looks good too.

The other magazines are better stored in pouches that protect them from dirt and don't have complex systems prone to failure. If you need to use the speed option, you put another mag in it from the "slow" pouches. Of course you should aim to reload behind cover, and do it before you even run out of ammo.

In the time of consumerism, there's no end to the amount of gear and accessories sold to people who think they can buy skills.

-Sale

yeah..cover does wonders...and well t is airsoft even n the open taking five seconds to reload wont incease your chances of being hit that much...just go prone...BB's are as accurate, or harmful (hehe had to) as real bullets..

Also..isnt a dry mag why we carry a siearm altho, for me its faster to reload.

Even with a dumper pouch, i find i screw around more trying to put the empty mag somewhere, so just dropping the empty mag until i nail the guy threatening me saves me time. I cant say ive had too many encounters period where either i got hit because the enemy took advantage of a empty mag scenario, using a team mate to cover your while reloading is the key.

It is just interesting seeing the endless stream of instaleet gear that comes out. I guarantee we will see some sod with a full vest of the fastmags, and we just smile and wave boys, smile and wave.

Amen.

The gen2. Fastmag looks ace if thats the sort of thing you are after teetee.

Yup Chimpy, my primary site is a 3 storey building so dust and dirt are negligible. Sourcing them in the UK however will be the difficult part, does anyone have any suggestions or sources for this:?

• 5 months later...

Archived