Check this *beep* out!

chas

I'll bet I could easily get one of those to come off in combat (rolling, sling getting caught then jerking off)...

I'd rather take this offering from Tactical Tailor. Also if you have this system on all of your mags you're really limiting yourself. Can't double up these pouches like with shingles. You really only need 1-2 fast mags.

I'll bet I could easily get one of those to come off in combat (rolling, sling getting caught then jerking off)...

Indeed.

I thought the "holster" for my Motorola Razr was secure until the first time I snagged it on my seatbelt as I got out of a car and the whole thing just self-destructed immediately.

Beyond that, I still don't buy into the whole "fast reload" thing for airsoft. I just shoot and then duck behind a tree to reload.

I avoid the need for fast reloads by changing mags after every contact and always shooting LESS than the guy shooting at me.

I honestly can't remember the last time I was hit because I'd run out of ammo.

Not sure if this is a re-post, but this system is much much cooler. Too bad it only holds 3 mags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdNJ3_z2KAk

That is pretty damn cool. Probably won't work for regular AEG M4 mags, as AEG mags are shorter than RS mags. PTW mags will probably work though.

Boxmag = never running out of ammo during a game (or indeed several games), though people always assume you're gonna use your M16 like it's a support gun. I have an M249 for that stuff thanks, I just can't be bothered carrying a load of mags around all day when there's no need to. I have had a guy make a sarcastic remark about boxmag users, even though he was wearing 12 hicaps in pouches. £300 worth of mags (plus the cost of the pouches) or a £25 boxmag? I think I made the right choice.

THe first system might work, but attach and release all the time is stressfull so eventually it will become attach and falls off all the time :P

The second one looks to be nice, but kan you use it for airsoft mags? and I don't know many airsofters who would drop their mag on the ground. :unsure:

Boxmag = never running out of ammo during a game (or indeed several games), though people always assume you're gonna use your M16 like it's a support gun. I have an M249 for that stuff thanks, I just can't be bothered carrying a load of mags around all day when there's no need to. I have had a guy make a sarcastic remark about boxmag users, even though he was wearing 12 hicaps in pouches. £300 worth of mags (plus the cost of the pouches) or a £25 boxmag? I think I made the right choice.

Worst kind of player. <_<

I have 12 mags on me as well, but nothing but lowcaps. ;)

I probably shouldn't mention that the 8 m4 hicaps I use with my armalite cost me in total less than 15 quid. And I probably shouldn't mention that the pouches to carry them all, and the vest that came with the pouches, cost less than 10 quid.

No, probably shouldn't mention it.

I don't think I should be here, either, since I don't actually know what 5.11 gear is...

Don't worry bout it. 5.11 gear isn't as good as they used to be anyways. It's all cheaper and lower-quality stuff now that they've been outsourcing more. Think almost like Blackhawk, they tout themselves to be tier 1, but are closer to tier 2. That doesn't mean they can't make a good product, but it does mean their quality just isn't up to that of Tier 1 manufacturers (Eagle, MSA, Emdom, TT, ATS, Kifaru, SFL...)

Arktis advanced chestrig with 12 AUG mags in it, out the gun, in the brecon pocket, out the pouch in the gun.

Always on one knee always in cover (or at least concealment) never needed to change mags that fast.

If I get jumped while I am changing mags the guy gets Madbull King shell in the nuts (I'm kneeling remember) since I keep my finger on the 203 trigger when I am changing mags.

well the second one posted it didn't look like the mags would get to dirty because they're in that encapsulated track for a lack of a better term. only the sides of the magazine were exposed. the top and bottom were both covered by the "lips" of the feeder thing. but with the first one...yes it turns them into a shovel

Archived