H&K Picture Thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like the last post, I have some big and smalls to share (also in the G36 thread):

The Holy Trifecta:

- CA36 with bipod handguard, rail mod, scope and blackhawk cheek pad.

- CA36K with my rail mod and aimpoint

- CA36C with G&P RAS and nitro.vo folding grip and flat top kit. I power this one using a Satellite Battery sling (a great solution that I highly recommend - available at WGCshop.com)

g36x3.jpg

g36x31.jpg

I really need a better camera...

Trigger Happy10, as requested here are a couple more pics. I only have my mp5k and desert eagle here with me at uni so i cant include anything else!

Im sure ill wack on things like my aimpoint or surefire for some pics in a couple of weeks time when i go home.

mp7andmp5k.jpg

mp7anddeserteagle.jpg

Looks like you should have a great collection there. BTW, are you going to play with C3 at all?

Please forgive my noobtardedness, but what is C3? Is that an event?

All 3 are skirmishable, though still stock. 2 do have tightbore barrels, but that's the extent of my internal upgrades (so far) as the result of changing barrel lengths and needing new inner barrels - they all work so beautifully and shoot so hard, that I haven't felt the need to tinker too much just yet.

And, the battery sling solves the issue of battery size for me accross all 3.

Please forgive my noobtardedness, but what is C3? Is that an event?

All 3 are skirmishable, though still stock. 2 do have tightbore barrels, but that's the extent of my internal upgrades (so far) as the result of changing barrel lengths and needing new inner barrels - they all work so beautifully and shoot so hard, that I haven't felt the need to tinker too much just yet.

And, the battery sling solves the issue of battery size for me accross all 3.

C3 is the group that plays at pocoloco:

www.c3airsoft.com ;)

OH! the pocoloco group?!?!

Yes! I'm really hoping to get involved there this summer. I have a buddy who is also really into airsoft now, and the two of us were hoping to hook up with a team and start skirmishing there at pocoloco fairly regularly.

Thanks for the link - that will help greatly :)

OH! the pocoloco group?!?!

Yes! I'm really hoping to get involved there this summer. I have a buddy who is also really into airsoft now, and the two of us were hoping to hook up with a team and start skirmishing there at pocoloco fairly regularly.

Thanks for the link - that will help greatly :)

Well there is a big event going scheduled for May 28th. Admission is 35 dollars online, 55 at the door. HSA, and other places will be there to give away prizes! You should come.

Well there is a big event going scheduled for May 28th. Admission is 35 dollars online, 55 at the door. HSA, and other places will be there to give away prizes! You should come.

Dear Trigger Happy, if i ever see you i will crush your throat with my abnormally large hands, and the password is still banana.

Your friend,

Bond

Dear Trigger Happy, if i ever see you i will crush your throat with my abnormally large hands, and the password is still banana.

Your friend,

Bond

:lol: We need to go over the plan again, it has been a while. ;)

I havent seen Wasted around much. Know were he is? :unsure: