Sniper Rifles

Phoenix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is an M40A1 , The gas iver goes into the cylinder, Or into a mag like you would a pistol mag. Not owning a gas sniper, not to sure on maintaince but i would say, useral take it apart clean and relube?.

New to sniping, So many people instanly buy a sniper rifle and think man im going to own with the extra FPS, Distance. What i always sujest to new sniper wannerbe's. Borrow someones sniper ( If they let you, Most of time hundred's of pounds are spent on a sniper rifle so they might hesitate to let a newbie borrow it) and see how you get on, If no one wants to lend you there pride and joy, spend as little as you can on iver a second hand sniper or a Clone, simply because you dont no if its for you. And then atleast if you buy one and you dont get on with it, you wont have spent your life savings on the most gucciest sniper you could buy.

hmmm im sure someone at DV will let me have a bash of a bolt action rifle. im not exactly known to everyone there yet i have made a few friends and hopefully i will be able to get my hands on one.

ive seen many clone springers. but are there any spring M40A1's? i love the m40 ever since i played BFVietnam.

i currently have an M14 but thats most probably going to be my workhorse a DV but when the mission profile changes from attacking to defending a ghille suit and a sniper rifle will do me fine:D

Doesnt matter too much how the paintjob looks(pink is an exception) but how well it works in the environment.. Legal, have any pics of your local field? Im suprised that paintjob would ever work however considering it is very defined..

my new toy.love M3s..the constant stripes are just lighting.

IMG_4250.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived