Sniper Rifles

Phoenix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soon to be added will be a 3rd OPS inc sound suppressor.

i am considering making a Mcmillan A4 replica stock out of wood for it aswell to give it abit of a more modern look. but dunno, it looks pritty cool on the A1 stock.

Wouldn't you like to know ;)

I'll take some when I get home if you're really that interested you fecculent baggot.

Looking forward to it. :vodka: <-- these guys look like they have been to MA.

New pic of my gun. Whats changed in the past week?

Low mount scope rings, Butler creek flip up scope covers ( In trasit) and home made cocking handle end.

2004042519699266565_fs.jpg

2001875444564668702_fs.jpg

Paint job soon.

That is an M40A1 , The gas iver goes into the cylinder, Or into a mag like you would a pistol mag. Not owning a gas sniper, not to sure on maintaince but i would say, useral take it apart clean and relube?.

New to sniping, So many people instanly buy a sniper rifle and think man im going to own with the extra FPS, Distance. What i always sujest to new sniper wannerbe's. Borrow someones sniper ( If they let you, Most of time hundred's of pounds are spent on a sniper rifle so they might hesitate to let a newbie borrow it) and see how you get on, If no one wants to lend you there pride and joy, spend as little as you can on iver a second hand sniper or a Clone, simply because you dont no if its for you. And then atleast if you buy one and you dont get on with it, you wont have spent your life savings on the most gucciest sniper you could buy.

I agree with you Violent. I had the privalege if using the TM G-Spec (upgraded with the full deal of Laylax parts) and I liked it.

Now I see so many people coming out to play with "sniper rifles"... they thing they are "ZOMG L337!!1!" yet they don't play the sniper role well at all and end up getting shot more than they should.

Anyways, I have always loved your SP M40 Maveric... its beautiful!

My friend has the spring version and its quite a good piece of kit!

I am hoping to get back into the sniping "scene".

-Blink

Archived