Anime

MDK_Marshal

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wait a minute... This is the off-topic section!

So put that Noveske RIS mountable ship in the general discussion thread!

It's not a real RIS mountable ship, the rail mount is quite obviously photoshopped, look, the water gives it away. Trust me, I wrote it on the internets so it must be true.

And as hedgeanianianaian has just pointed out, its never too late Chris.

SOOOOYLENT GREEEN IS PEEEEEOPLE!!!

Om Nom nom nom nom nom... pass the Sodium Chloride please...

NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC:

This thread has been closed. Excessive fail has forced my hand, as this thread lost about 99% of its funny many, many pages back.

Thanks to everyone who contributed win, and shame on you who contributed fail. If time permits, I may take the best of this thread and make a distilled version, availible for only $99.95, and you get a free Doc Newstead action figure with that.

Posts after this one have been hidden to bump the thread off the front page of off topic, and camouflage has been enacted so that it's harder to find. Given enough time, the post after this will be restored, but for now this thread needs to disappear. Also, apologies to rhino for shanghaiing his post ;)

MDK

Ok.... So the packet says to heat the Soylent Green for 85 seconds on full power in a 750W microwave, then stir, then heat for a further 30 seconds.

How do I calculate the cooking time if I'm using a tactical thermonuclear weapon?

Archived