prices going up in China!

Frontiers

Well, I wasn't opening a can of worms, merely answering a question.....

In response to the second part of your post.....personally, yes, I would be a happy fella if you didn't do that again. IMHO it was a pointless exercise in fantasy, and to be fair some people saw it for what it was when you posted the orinial message....."JG will listen to you".....ok, if you say so!

As for the ridiculous part about us (the airsoft community) needing to get information?!?!? Yeah, because most of us have access to the chosen rifles...oh look, in my closet, a TAVOR...I didn't notice that was there <_< how ridiculous can it get.....its bad enough that companies use us, the consumer, as test guinea pigs for there newest rifle, without asking us to do the up front research as well.......

Still, I guess all chances of JG working with you died when you decided to chase off one of their employees from the forum.....very subtle.....IMHO, and I may be talking for myself when I say this, but vanderer74....keep it!

Lets get this straight! i didnt say you MUST get information blueprints or whatever...i said that would help greatly to get some information anything is a plus, so dont start over exaggerating this thing...and that JG worker going off from here does not have anything to do with it and i can happily say im one of of the biggest customers they have, so if i have something to say, they normally listen because they listen to money ;) and surely if i have anything special to offer, i promise you this, you wont be seeing it anywhere where you hang out, as my motive was to help you guys out and your motive to bash me is...?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well mate, it was an idea that we talked JG and ME but as i know Chinese in the mainland how lazy they are, i just told that im pretty sure if we dont make it appealing to them i think it wont have a good chance to become reality, was THAT too much to ask? after all i could have throwed out those names and be done with it, i would had done my part, i just wanted to be SURE that you would get something instead of broken promises...So dont tell me that i didnt try it out for you, there is 0 to gain for me in that thing just you would have been the benefactor not me, so i could say there was some good will from my behalf.

Okay, if you changed it into say "whoever can present me with the most information about the gun they want I will present it to JG" then I would be happy to get measurements, pictures of all angles and internal, ammo capacity etc.

Lets get this straight! i didnt say you MUST get information blueprints or whatever...i said that would help greatly to get some information anything is a plus, so dont start over exaggerating this thing...and that JG worker going off from here does not have anything to do with it and i can happily say im one of of the biggest customers they have, so if i have something to say, they normally listen because they listen to money ;) and surely if i have anything special to offer, i promise you this, you wont be seeing it anywhere where you hang out, as my motive was to help you guys out and your motive to bash me is...?

Rubbish.....you did NOT say "it would greatly help if information was gathered"...absolute BS......after we'd spent days voting, discussing, and when we finally reached a decision, then you dropped the bomb on us and made it clear that with no information there'd be no chance of getting the rifles made.

If the information so needed from us is a simple "plus"...then let me ask you, have you passed on the information about what the airsoft community wants? Have you given JG a chance to prove they are lazy, money grabbing chinese?...or more likely, have you just let things quietly fade away so that your failure to follow through on YOUR promise simply goes un-noticed.

Dude, you wafted into Arnies proclaiming to be an information source, and so far theres been nothing but BS and mixed signals, if you have anything special to offer it probably won't affect me anyway...so again, keep it!

To set the record straight, I'm not bashing you.....we're both simple members of an internet forum. I don't like the way you have placed yourself as the All Seeing Eye to the East, and then have nothing to back that statement up....<_<

To set the record straight, I'm not bashing you.....we're both simple members of an internet forum. I don't like the way you have placed yourself as the All Seeing Eye to the East, and then have nothing to back that statement up....<_<

Finally something we agree on. :)

I avoided this thread because it was made by vanderer... who I lost all trust for after his pages of rant against RSOV proclaiming their pics of the Dboys SCARs were all lies simply because he made a statement a couple days before saying it would take months before it gets on the market because of 'direct info' he got with the company... <_<

I've got a quick question for vanderer.

How are you on an Airsoft forum if you're in China, which censors and restricts anything illegal?

are you suggesting that im not here :P , lucky for me this place is not banned i mean the forums, like sometime ago in here people where discussing about the riots in H I I B E T this place went on the block for a week but i guess they followed and the discussion died so its been open since. There is no clear rules what makes your site to go to the Blocking place nothing in reason if they think so that this shouldnt be seen for people, your site goes invisible and no access almost at all but those of us who know how to use proxies most blocks can be passed :)

Finally something we agree on. :)

I avoided this thread because it was made by vanderer... who I lost all trust for after his pages of rant against RSOV proclaiming their pics of the Dboys SCARs were all lies simply because he made a statement a couple days before saying it would take months before it gets on the market because of 'direct info' he got with the company... <_<

Like i said that was what the factory told me, and i guess we all got misinformed (Me and all the other wholesalers as they didnt sell to anyone but those couple HK shops so what can we do?) If whats it worth, i apoligised and we are mates with RSOV.

Rubbish.....you did NOT say "it would greatly help if information was gathered"...absolute BS......after we'd spent days voting, discussing, and when we finally reached a decision, then you dropped the bomb on us and made it clear that with no information there'd be no chance of getting the rifles made.

I told the Truth exactly and i DID ask from the man in charge if we can dig something out and present it out later, i guess it died then as nobody didnt do anything.

If the information so needed from us is a simple "plus"...then let me ask you, have you passed on the information about what the airsoft community wants? Have you given JG a chance to prove they are lazy, money grabbing chinese?...or more likely, have you just let things quietly fade away so that your failure to follow through on YOUR promise simply goes un-noticed.

i have done business with Chinese for a decade in here almost, I KNOW how things work in here and you dont have a clue of how things are done in the orient which is reason WHY i asked if we could make it better for them to be sure that they pick up the hook, ive seen thousand and one promises made from Chinese side and it only works in here if you either pay money or serve it in a platter.

Dude, you wafted into Arnies proclaiming to be an information source, and so far theres been nothing but BS and mixed signals, if you have anything special to offer it probably won't affect me anyway...so again, keep it!
I think i have proved me being an information source, im sorry if all have not been 100% accurate but then when you are dealing with things that have not been released or are on the verge of being released things can change and information can be misleading, i have tried my best to give you all the information what i know.

To set the record straight, I'm not bashing you.....we're both simple members of an internet forum. I don't like the way you have placed yourself as the All Seeing Eye to the East, and then have nothing to back that statement up.... <_<
you just proved my point there nothing need to say more.

More smoke.....and no flame! Vanderer you must have the skin of a rhino.....but what-ever.

A suggestion, why not just enjoy Arnies like the rest of us....I remember one thread where you jumped down some guys throat for suggesting that you could be contacted for trading purposes, and you made it clear that you're not on here as a retailer or AEG dealer.....so fine, just be here as an airsofter, or collector...whatever.

If you're not 100% sure on your information, then simply say "I have heard a rumour"...don't post it as NEWS! or definate information.....we all hear rumours and we all like to talk about whats coming out, when and what its like....but few members here proclaim to KNOW the inside scoop. You obviously DON'T know the inside scoop on China, as was proved with the whole Dboys debacle.....you seem to be the only person who can't make the connection to the fact that you're obviously NOT the "favoured" retailer you seem to think you are.......wake up, smell the coffee dude <_<

However, I get the feeling my advice will fall on deaf ears.....so carry on making a butt of yourself.....but please don't blame others if you can't see the wood for the trees!

More smoke.....and no flame! Vanderer you must have the skin of a rhino.....but what-ever.

A suggestion, why not just enjoy Arnies like the rest of us....I remember one thread where you jumped down some guys throat for suggesting that you could be contacted for trading purposes, and you made it clear that you're not on here as a retailer or AEG dealer.....so fine, just be here as an airsofter, or collector...whatever.

If you're not 100% sure on your information, then simply say "I have heard a rumour"...don't post it as NEWS! or definate information.....we all hear rumours and we all like to talk about whats coming out, when and what its like....but few members here proclaim to KNOW the inside scoop. You obviously DON'T know the inside scoop on China, as was proved with the whole Dboys debacle.....you seem to be the only person who can't make the connection to the fact that you're obviously NOT the "favoured" retailer you seem to think you are.......wake up, smell the coffee dude <_<

However, I get the feeling my advice will fall on deaf ears.....so carry on making a butt of yourself.....but please don't blame others if you can't see the wood for the trees!

Im learning and i try to be better for you, i havent done this before so im sure there is a learning curve and im not a retailer i am a Wholesaler but i do not wish to do anything with my work in here other than giving information what i can hear for being in contact with the factories. And you mean i made one mistake on that Dboys thing by believing it because all the major wholesalers couldnt get it(which i still dont understand why all big wholesalers where buffed and then "secretly" sell to retail shop...beats me) And i post in future like this, that i say what was told to me then you can make up your mind to believe it or think it could be or not be. Im not making any of those things up and surely i dont know all the inside Scoops in China i wonder if anyone knows that would be a happy fella but surely i have access to more information than normal airsofter as im in contact with them. I try to better my ways and you stay off my back ;) fair deal? and we can continue this in PMs rather than forums should be more approriate way to communicate before the Mods lose their patience.
So anyway...

Sorry to hear about the Earthquake in China. Seems that Wenchuan county in the Sichuan province of China was the epicentre of the quake.

Any idea if this will have affected the airsoft factories?

No effect as it was not near, lucky me that would have been too much to get, enough been trouble these days because of the coming Olympics, Internet was 2 days working very *suitcasey* but now its ok.

• 4 weeks later...

Jing Gong raised all their 66xx series prices like from $4 to $11 USD a piece, looks like they are getting greedy, offcourse the usual commenting material costs...kinda weird as anyone else havent raised the prices for any reason, i know who i'll be pushing to my customers from now on and thats not surely JG models. They are so stupid they think that they can raise their prices to anywhere near Japanese standards, now who they think people will choose if there is almost the same price Japanese gun or JG version...thats pretty obvious if the price is anywhere near what people buy, certainly not the Chinese one.

IDK, maybe JG are having delusions de grandeur about their "quality"... Thissaway or otherway, they're the only people who make a cheap M733, so either they'll put up or shut up. You're not their only customer, Vanderer, so I wouldn't be so sure about changing the supplier. I mean, everyone and their dog is making M4s these days, but JG pumps out some models others don't have. If other wholesalers snub them, maybe that's a signal, but don't toss your baby with the bathwater. Just my 2cents.

you have to remeber it will be getting alot harder to make these and ship them now, as the olimpic games is coming up.

also i heard that 2 containers of real guns had been caught, so checks were getting strickter and prices were going up... you have to remeber aswell that this is all done on bribery,like most stuff in china.

bribes go up so prices go up

IDK, maybe JG are having delusions de grandeur about their "quality"... Thissaway or otherway, they're the only people who make a cheap M733, so either they'll put up or shut up. You're not their only customer, Vanderer, so I wouldn't be so sure about changing the supplier. I mean, everyone and their dog is making M4s these days, but JG pumps out some models others don't have. If other wholesalers snub them, maybe that's a signal, but don't toss your baby with the bathwater. Just my 2cents.

i didnt say i was the only customer or whatsover but the fact is, they are the only one raising prices out of 15 factories...

So they've raised prices by $7? Hardly getting close to TM gun prices unless the end sellers turn that into an even bigger price increase.

$11 US in wholesale some and in retail that i could figure out jump up to $25 or so, and surely is not yet TM prices but slowly getting up there ;)

you have to remeber it will be getting alot harder to make these and ship them now, as the olimpic games is coming up.

also i heard that 2 containers of real guns had been caught, so checks were getting strickter and prices were going up... you have to remeber aswell that this is all done on bribery,like most stuff in china.

bribes go up so prices go up

yes its harder to make, those real guns caught are just a rumour, trust me if that would had really happened it would had been showing in red propaganda :P and i havent seen any. And like i said they are the only one raising prices ;) its not about bribes or anything its THEY only raising prices. But who buys them and whatsoever is their choice if i dont is mine i guess ;) i just know that i will buy less if they keep on going like this, raising prices on their own while nobody else dont do it, there is plenty of factories to replace their goods mostly so its not the end of the world if no buy JG models.

So, JG needs money. Either they seriously need cash for whatever purpose (reverse engineering & development springs to mind), or they're just taking the ######, hopefully the former.

They are citing why prices go up, because of material costs(when i ask which materials so i can check, no reasonable answer) and then they show HK shops prices which is utter garbage...you cannot compare prices with retail shops(i think the greed factor jumped in and they looks to confuse retail pricing with wholesale pricing...i tried to explain the difference but what can you do if they have set their mind on this...i wish it was for some grandeur things but i have a gut feeling its just for picking up more cash this time...hope im wrong)

So maybe they're thinking that guns with metal bodies are worth much more, but they went a good bit to far on the definition of "much". Maybe "Jin Gong" sounds a bit like "Yik Fung", but c'mon, I don't want to choke 250 quid for a G36K...

Best part of what i heard from Echo 1 worker in China(they have only 1 who basicly takes care of everything for them. Very nice guy class act really) he told me that Jing Gong is 4 factories together (in his own words which he said explains the varied quality, some of them does good quality and some of them does a whole lot worse job on producing them) 4 Factories inside one family, i surely didnt knew that but i learned a lot on that trip :), inside scoops etc. Like also Kart has sold all their production equipment, because they disappeared nicely, and i asked from every factory i visited what happened do they still do those guns? and everybody just said they sold their stuff and dont know whats gonna happen but Echo1 guy told me that Jing Gong bought those machines from them, and surely when i went to Jing Gongs office hehe what i saw :P Kart EBR in the wall with the other JG goodies, so i asked so you bought the Kart guns? they denied it just say they are "very" good friends :P but kinda i want to believe that Echo1 guy what really happened as he knows a lot inside scoop there. as you can see from this attached picture i circled with photoshop the EBR on that wall right side, everything else is JG but Kart model mixing there :P

Archived