How many five year olds...

systema

Holy thread revival :blink:

But as this topic is as valid now as it was then I feel I have to participate.

It all depends where the group of five year olds were taken from.

If they are a random sample of the world's 5 year old population. Then as 3/4 of children live on less than $1 they will be suffering from malnutrition, protein deficiency diseases like marasmus and kwaisikor (sp?) and various forms of muscle wasting. Thus quite a few of these kids could barely walk let alone fight back.

Making the fight that much easier. You can take out the able bodied ones first then just go around stamping on the others (that is assuming they havent already died from starvation or what ever other afflictions poor kids suffer from)

THERE I believe that is the sickest post in this thread tadaaa! my un PC ness knows no bounds

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy thread revival :blink:

But as this topic is as valid now as it was then I feel I have to participate.

It  all depends where the group of five year olds were taken from.

If they are a random sample of the world's 5 year old population.  Then as 3/4 of children live on less than $1 they will be suffering from malnutrition, protein deficiency diseases like marasmus and kwaisikor (sp?) and various forms of muscle wasting.  Thus quite a few of these kids could barely walk let alone fight back. 

Making the fight that much easier.  You can take out the able bodied ones first then just go around stamping on the others (that is assuming they havent already died from starvation or what ever other afflictions poor kids suffer from)

THERE  I believe that is the sickest post in this thread tadaaa! my un PC ness knows no bounds

I (or someone else intent on seeing to it you fail) get to choose the kids from a pool that is twice the size of your magic number. The pool will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than they are all healthy Americans.

JOO FAIL @ READING! :P

I'd say 20-25.

As long as your wearing proper clothing (To shield from biteing) a 5 year old can't do much. They arent that heavy and can't put a large amount of force behind a punch. if the get a scratch (Most) of them will stop and cry for 30 sec to a minute.

I'm sure a few good kicks, and maby a swing with a human sword would put them down for good.

Healthy Americans isn't that a paradox?? :P

Not really I'm an american, I'm a little on the small side but reasonably healthy, on no medication, and in good shape.

I could easily take on 6 but with a struggle take on twelve. That is only if they are determined, if not then I'll take one out in the most painful way possible. I'll break his/her neck then stomp his/her head to a bloody pulp while fending off the others. Then i'll pick up his lifeless body and ram it in the other kids faces so they can see whats been done. Most will pass out or freak out, so I can calmly knock them unconcious. That way I've only killed one five year old instead of how everymany I took on.

Not really I'm an american, I'm a little on the small side but reasonably healthy, on no medication, and in good shape.

I could easily take on 6 but with a struggle take on twelve.

Just joking! Now if the sample of 5 year olds was taken from scotland considering they have the highest obesity rate in the world with their children. There would be a legistics problem you could only fit about 3 in a basketball court sized space. Then they'd probably just keel over and die from any exertion.

are you kidding? five years olds? i could take on as many as you wanted me to with my hands tied. i would just step on their heads (im fairly tall).

gimme ten ten year olds and ill give ya a fight ;)

EDIT: or better yet, just pick one of them up and hit the rest with that one.

I wonder if there are any 5 year olds reading this and thinking...."this forum isnt the place for me, far to much prejudice"

We are talking about kids - you rambling on about how to inflict damage and kill them isn't very humane - One could believe that you have actually caused bodily harm to a 5 year old and then they could come up with some ridiculous claim that airsoft caused this behavior (Bit extreme) but it wouldnt look good.

Similarly what your talking about compares to the discussion of terrorism or how much you really want to kill George Bush. Yes it may be harmless and I am sure that you aren't really going to kill anyone :unsure: but some one may not see the funny side of it.

That aside - Children are not like zombies..... They don't all charge you with the intent to kill, nor are their necks and arms weak or flimsy enough to just break away from their bodies :blink:

We are talking about kids - you rambling on about how to inflict damage and kill them isn't very humane - One could believe that you have actually caused bodily harm to a 5 year old and then they could come up with some ridiculous claim that airsoft caused this behavior (Bit extreme) but it wouldnt look good.

Similarly what your talking about compares to the discussion of terrorism or how much you really want to kill George Bush. Yes it may be harmless and I am sure that you aren't really going to kill anyone :unsure: but some one may not see the funny side of it.

That aside - Children are not like zombies..... They don't all charge you with the intent to kill, nor are their necks and arms weak or flimsy enough to just break away from their bodies :blink:

Damn.

I've seen something like this a while ago. Only the guy took a class of 5y/o and pointed out their weak points and in what order and how he'd take them down.

It was so funny it brought a small tear to my eye. Only i can't find it the only thing I have of it is a picture from the site.

Archived