Girls and Airsoft

sgtHanzo

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
agreed, but in the case of airsoft, its the usual msyognistic bias that society heaps on females. We must be feminine, or we arent propper 'women'. I guess it doesnt help i move in 'popular' circles rather than the more accepting and varied groups of society.

That used to be a problem for me, the "not a proper woman" bit.

now, i dont care. i got guns, who's gonna argue that im not a proper woman? :D

Well, and what would you say about a girl that wants you to take her to a skirmish? Some of my non-airsofting female friends do that... Too bad I'm grounded now.

It depends on why they want u to bring them to a skirmish. I prefer to be able to put 100% focus into enjoying the game instead of having to entertain someone who's not skirmishing. guy, girl, it dont matter. if they not skirmishing or helping out or know people there at the very least, im not bringing them unless i think i can psycho them into skirmishing.

Rosefern + Punkypink- Very well put, both of you. Couldn't agree more.. B)

Wouldn't the world be boring if we were all the same and did what society deemed we should?

Square peg, and proud of it...

It would be boring yes. I like being who I am, not being who society says I should be :D

Im half and half. i like being seen as 'cool' and 'feminine' but i do like to let down my hair and be a raging tomboy somtimes :)

Me too. I like being seen as femme but inside I am pure 100% tomboy. I think its a bit more fun when some girl who looks very feminine beats a guy at something traditionally regarded as men's domain. ^^

lol if i had a spare grand i would. I find playing with other girls gets the 'death to men' jokes flowing :D

killing them is too cruel. why not just... give them some... surgery down there instead =)

its a lot more fun i tell ya! :D u can make a necklace for yrself too! get a bunch of them, dip them in gold, string them up! viola! or coat them nice round thingies in gold n turn em into earrings. thats why they come in pairs! :D

I've just read this through & am so uplifted.

From the title & amount of posts I was expecting a bundle of sexist boolsnot, so it was great to find nothing of the sort.

Some great reading, & refreshing points of view.

Except of course Punky's obsession. :D

Greg.

I cant see WHY girls cant play airsoft. Sure, many dont, But what would guys do if they heard of a sport that is female dominated, where any male attending is likely to get perved over and stared at for the entire time?

Airsoft site language is male orientated, seen as macho and manly, and a general 'boys thing' But look at Vikki Butler-Henderson on 5th gear.... girl on car show, its the same thing.... to be honest, i dont tell many people that dont totally know me i play. I mean, its seen as a dodgy thing for men... guns and all. A social taboo today by the most part. For a girl? Well, no offence to lesbian women, but i dont like being seen as a dyke because i do something 'macho'

Topics like this on a forum certainly dont help things. What would you all say if one of the female members here (seems a fair few) made a 'men in airsoft' topic and we all talked about you huh?

Whoa...when did this thread become a discussion about women NOT playing airsoft? I must admit, if I could go play a game when women would perve at me.....I'd make it a weekly outing, in fact...I'd be there twice a week! :D

I certainly don't associate women doing "manly" things as homosexual....thats a bit of a 50s attitude IMHO.....plus, what these days is an exclusively manly pastime? If anything, if I see a woman turn up at the skydive centre, or airsoft game, or the race track on her own...I don't think to myself "ohh look, a real life lesbian", I tend to think to myself "thats an independant person"....in fact I thin the same thing when I see guys turn up to places on their own. It takes balls to go somewhere on your todd, especially if you don't know anyone there!

@ Punkypink

Apologies, I thought your use of the term "ex gf" was a typo. Thanks for educating me ;).

no worries :)

heh i remember turning up to Werkz wondering if i'd be well received. Need not have worried. They're all really nice.

I think up till now, we've been going on about how guys are "teh sux" and deter girls from playing, but truth be told most guys i've met at the sites ive been to thus far have been very positive, welcoming, and respectful, and not in the "its because u're a girl" way too. I'd like to give most of the guys i've met the credit they deserve for actually not being sexist. Gawd knows the most sexist person on site when im there is me and my "cock cutting" jokes. lol. they all take it well in their stride. One team's even cited that obsession as a plus point in their offer to recruit me. apparently its effective psy-ops heh :D

How refreshing- a nice grown up conversation on the net..

BTW Emily, I can teach you how to remove them from insde the pelvic cavity within 10 minutes, something I have actually had to do on a few occasions... External pen/testectomies are so amateur.... :P

How refreshing- a nice grown up conversation on the net..

BTW Emily, I can teach you how to remove them from insde the pelvic cavity within 10 minutes, something I have actually had to do on a few occasions... External pen/testectomies are so amateur.... :P

but fun. 3 seconds with a pair of shears woot!

i have to agree with Shriven, The whole forum would be up in arms if some guy was talking about randomly cutting womens breasts or genetals off.... why is the other acceptable? It has no place in an airsoft forum imo, and sorry, but it gives women a bad name in such a topic

It depends on why they want u to bring them to a skirmish. I prefer to be able to put 100% focus into enjoying the game instead of having to entertain someone who's not skirmishing. guy, girl, it dont matter. if they not skirmishing or helping out or know people there at the very least, im not bringing them unless i think i can psycho them into skirmishing.

For the action of course. One would even like a little different action afterwards.

delicate sensibilities. my bad ^^

space u aint bothered yea? u've actually done some for real. :o

For the action of course. One would even like a little different action afterwards.

action? what action? after airsoft, i want a shower and a kip. anyone tries to get it on with me gets a punch in the face, pretty girl or not.

I doubt he has, and its not sensibilities... I dont know you Punkypink, but i can see its a joke, just not a funny one. And somewhat concurrant with your posting. if a guy had 'i like to cut tits off' in his sig, he wouldnt be allowed to do that...

Delicate sensibilities? No, not really, lots of girls say things like you do. However, pretty much all of your posts are " lulz I cutz of penises, lookz at me am crazy lesbian penis cutter lololololol"

It's irritating.

Will it ever end. :D

Greg.

see u at Werkz in sept m8! ^^

I doubt he has, and its not sensibilities... I dont know you Punkypink, but i can see its a joke, just not a funny one. And somewhat concurrant with your posting. if a guy had 'i like to cut tits off' in his sig, he wouldnt be allowed to do that...

am not so sure its just a joke for me. but anyways... as i pointed out in another thread, a pendulum doesnt stop in the middle when u let go of it. it swings to the other side unfortunately

Delicate sensibilities? No, not really, lots of girls say things like you do. However, pretty much all of your posts are " lulz I cutz of penises, lookz at me am crazy lesbian penis cutter lololololol"

It's irritating.

blame the pharmacy for not having me meds in stock? *crosses fingers*

Archived