Girls and Airsoft

sgtHanzo

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more than happy to see women playing Airsoft. To me, they are just "one of the guys."

What's unfortunate is to some other players, they trip some weird hormone switch which causes them to act like idiots. It's sad but the presence of women can be a destabilizing influence on the camaraderie of the game.

It's not the women's fault, but it's unfortunate.

If they are there to play, then I welcome them. But if they are there to hang out in skimpy camo outfits and enjoy the attention they get from being "prison pretty" then I could care less.

The old;

"Body like Baywatch, face like Crimewatch" ?

;)

Seriously though, down at EAG Worthing we regularly get at least a couple of female players every skirmish, and we don't even notice they're there.

As far as I'm concerned, just one more airsofter.

Ben.

I've been knife killed by both of you...

I'm just glad youre penectomy addiction doesn't extend to the field...yet...

:P

EDIT: Spelling.

ohhh t'was u? heheheheheheheheh :P

Oh and unless Ive missed something theres been a distinct lack of Pozzie in this thread which is a bit odd

shes just moved house. u'll see her soon enuf. i'd put the one of her in her marine ACU up but i dont have permission.

I'm quite happy to fight alongside female airsofters...if only for the fact that the ones I've encountered intimdate me and I wouldn't want to be a target for them (punkypink among them). :wide-eyed:

But that may have something to do with the fact I've been told that aggressive women see 'Man *badgeress*' written on my forehead :P

In seriousness though, it's good to see a decent mix of people playing airsoft, and why exclude half the population?

harrowwww. u've encountered meh b4? ^^ where at?

EDIT: Second time warned about posting multiple times. Please in future, post all replies in one post instead of three one after the other. As you can see, members are getting a bit peeved off with it. Must i issue warning points?

shes just moved house. u'll see her soon enuf. i'd put the one of her in her marine ACU up but i dont have permission.

Just stick it up anyway, its not as if shes here to moan about it :P

Oh and its Marpat not ACU

@ Junglerat

I'm gonna have to slap my forehead in resignation....you've gone and posted a perfect how NOT to pose women and airsoft :D

those girls look like a couple of bored girlfriends that have gone into an airsoft shop with their boyfriends, and have been....."encouraged".....to pose.

I can just hear the boyfriends doing the "encouraging" in a real dodgy cockney accent...."Gaw on, it'll be a larf won' it...."

I dunno, the blonde in the purple tee looks like shes used a rifle before.... note finger off trigger? even most men forget that!

As for girls playing, um, why not? apart from the apawling state of a lot of site loos, i dont see any reason why girls cant play. We have fingers and eyes. I dont see what else is required to shoot a rifle.

I dunno, the blonde in the purple tee looks like shes used a rifle before.... note finger off trigger? even most men forget that!

I saw that too. The girl with the 416 definitely knows what she's doing.

Is that from an exhibition? Are there any in the UK coming up?

We have fingers and eyes. I dont see what else is required to shoot a rifle.

Well to fire a rifle you're absolutely correct......

But to be an airsofter.....you need cast iron guts, determination, a killer instinct, a sharp eye, and a certain degree of hunger......I'm not mentioning any names or places, but you eat at those on site "burger" vans at your own risk!

punky pink do you have to post 3 times in a row? cant you just edit?

sorry my bad

Just stick it up anyway, its not as if shes here to moan about it :P

Oh and its Marpat not ACU

ah alrighty. I best not. My AUG is still with her. an angry pozzie is a scary pozzie

At the 'werkz, on your team. For the 'Army of Two' game, you were going to use me as a meatshield :P

oh. that rings a bell. u're the one with the bushy beard and looks like a viking?

Well to fire a rifle you're absolutely correct......

But to be an airsofter.....you need cast iron guts, determination, a killer instinct, a sharp eye, and a certain degree of hunger......I'm not mentioning any names or places, but you eat at those on site "burger" vans at your own risk!

Sure helps if one isnt bothered about getting chipped teeth, welts and other skin imperfections (oh my flawless complexion! oh noes!)

Then again, u know one thing, most airsoft sites do NOT have decent toilets. fine if u can pee standing, not fine if u gotta sit... maybe thats why y dont get too many girls playing

To the OP: Excellent composition and lighting, though I'd love to see a different backdrop for your photos. I think it would give the picture more depth than the backdrop in use.

To the two blokes who've posted pics of their significant others: You two are very lucky guys, best work hard to keep them, as they're real finds by the looks of it.

To Punkypink: excellent shots, I'd certainly not want to come up against you in a dark hallway in cqb ((I'm 6'3", which doesn't help me in such situations, and of course, by what others have posted, you're quite the capable sort. Me on the other hand, not so good in cqb environs... :P ))

And finally, the girl with the HK416, I know it's been mentioned, but my first reaction was "Wow, great trigger-discipline on that one."

Archived