Right Hook Fabrication Rifles

shooter1125

shooting at 400fps mean accuracy is really bad

for aeg its not a problem but for sniper riffle we need to have at least a 20% score hit

honestly i really dont understand how a modded M700 (its bassicaly a highly upgraded tanaka rifle) can be so accurate AT 500fps

with more power i think your rifle is great but at low power how can it beat the average guy rifle?

I'm just waiting for the video

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shooting at 400fps mean accuracy is really bad

for aeg its not a problem but for sniper riffle we need to have at least a 20% score hit

honestly i really dont understand how a modded M700 (its bassicaly a highly upgraded tanaka rifle) can be so accurate AT 500fps

with more power i think your rifle is great but at low power how can it beat the average guy rifle?

I'm just waiting for the video

well maybe they figured out a way to recreate the old style ramped bore without sacraficing accuracy?

Well, I guess that players like Shooter1145 and liquidflorian coming on here and saying that they have seen or felt shots taken @ 100 yards with legal field velocity does not count. Oh well, there goes the credibility lent to eyewitness accounts, lol.

I will get another video up sometime soon, when I can get a chance is a more accurate statement.

Until then, I understand your skepticism will stand.

What amazes me is that nobody from Arnies has popped onto the local field I play at's website and

asked if anyone has seen these rifles shoot, or me shoot them. That would be a nice unbiased area

to attain some info, would it not?

www.fresnoairsoft.com

Have at it.

Well, I guess that players like Shooter1145 and liquidflorian coming on here and saying that they have seen or felt shots taken @ 100 yards with legal field velocity does not count. Oh well, there goes the credibility lent to eyewitness accounts, lol.

One of the issues and general fears of external gas NBB rifles that are not limited by design, is that they can fire at whatever fps you want, /whenever/ you want. You can experience regulator creep as the day goes on and it gets warmer if you aren't paying attention, You cant really "lock down" the regulator with a paintball esque safety device because you may need to adjust it during the day, combining that a good sniper is very difficult to find, much less marshal, and a sniper could turn down the reg and pop the QD fitting at any time to get back down to what he crono'd at, many people that run games (myself included) are a bit leery about adjustable gas rifles.

Sorry for the double post.

This came out of the now-closed AI500 thread.

"7. Hot guns, there was at least one caught on the field and I have to say from what I heard of how it was dealt with by the staff, good to go. It’s a shame someone has the bee stings to show the end result of a smart *albatross*. I also know people on the RED force in the last game kept calling for the Sniper on the American Hotel roof to be chronoed in the last game. At the end of the day, it was announced that his gun was chroned 3 separate times and passed chrono. One of the event staff had the Gaul to say “hey, some people are that good”. Look you moron, I did not get shot buy this guy, but the people who did obviously thought the gun was hot because the shots were hurting the people that were getting shot that were advancing on the Hotel. Perhaps you should have considered the 100 foot no shoot rule for sniper rifles instead of a hot gun in dealing with the situation. How many of you have ever measured out 100 feet and looked at what that distance actually is? I bet few if any. If a number of people were getting smacked hard by BB’s and apparently there were quite a few people who felt this way, the Admin. should have taken into account the distance he was shooting at people and either told him employ a different weapon or not to shoot at anyone closer then a given point obviously farther then what he was currently shooting at. If it was one person complaining I might have considered telling them to suck it up, but apparently there were quite a few people complaining and the guy was chronoed 3 times by admin. So apparently there was a problem that was not properly dealt with. Heck I don’t know if their chronos were even worth a damn; don’t forget that one of my own AEG’s only chroned at 89 fps. the day before."

Sorry that there is no double spacing...

Ben.

With an LRB you only have to shoot at about 350fps to get 100yards and you use .29g bb's for the most part.

It can be difficult to get any far range with the LRB's though because it requries a lot of tuning and so far they haven't owrked out to good in my classics but I also only have used JAC's becasue of money restrictions. And asahi or similar high end gun would probably get better results from an LRB. Right now I am attempting an scs hopup in my JAC MP5. LRB's cost about 150$ as well if you want one new and custom made

Sorry for the double post.

This came out of the now-closed AI500 thread.

"7. Hot guns, there was at least one caught on the field and I have to say from what I heard of how it was dealt with by the staff, good to go. It's a shame someone has the bee stings to show the end result of a smart *albatross*. I also know people on the RED force in the last game kept calling for the Sniper on the American Hotel roof to be chronoed in the last game. At the end of the day, it was announced that his gun was chroned 3 separate times and passed chrono. One of the event staff had the Gaul to say "hey, some people are that good". Look you moron, I did not get shot buy this guy, but the people who did obviously thought the gun was hot because the shots were hurting the people that were getting shot that were advancing on the Hotel. Perhaps you should have considered the 100 foot no shoot rule for sniper rifles instead of a hot gun in dealing with the situation. How many of you have ever measured out 100 feet and looked at what that distance actually is? I bet few if any. If a number of people were getting smacked hard by BB's and apparently there were quite a few people who felt this way, the Admin. should have taken into account the distance he was shooting at people and either told him employ a different weapon or not to shoot at anyone closer then a given point obviously farther then what he was currently shooting at. If it was one person complaining I might have considered telling them to suck it up, but apparently there were quite a few people complaining and the guy was chronoed 3 times by admin. So apparently there was a problem that was not properly dealt with. Heck I don't know if their chronos were even worth a damn; don't forget that one of my own AEG's only chroned at 89 fps. the day before."

Sorry that there is no double spacing...

Ben.

Well, being that there were 4 snipers in the Hotel, i'm not sure what to tell ya. I know I for one did not shoot anyone closer then 150' from the angle I had.

I know there was some yelling between the red team and one of the shooters on the other side of the building (an armenian kid in ACU's) because he was engaging a window of a building on his side that was less then 100 feet. I have too much to lose taking risks like shooting inside an MED-

Not to mention the quote says Bee "Stings", implying more then one shot. I run a bolt gun, and It never takes more then one shot, unless someone is not calling out, or I miss, So the fact the player had Bee stings lets me know it was a semi auto, or he was a cheating POS that deserved to be shot up.

I know there were issues with players slipping red cylinders into their systemas as well.

Those will leave a mark. You can just feel my gun at distance shooting 550 FPS. Not hard enough to really leave more then a light red spot, but heck, the VSR 10 in my closet will do that-

Keep in mind, I was not the only sniper chrono'd- And when I was, my gun chrono'd

the same every time, under the 550fps set fourth by staff.

NEXT?, (lol)

ALSO!!! I just re-read the quote "I also know people on the RED force in the last game kept calling for the Sniper on the American Hotel roof to be chronoed in the last game."

**I was not on the roof. The Kid in ACU's and "Angelmaker" (and earlier poster in this thread) were on the roof. I was on the third story, the whole time, which multiple players and staff will confirm. Like I said, NEXT?

This is fast wavering off topic and turning into a 'slag off Right Hook Fabrications' thread.

I understand people have some scepticism about the performance of this product, which is entirely acceptable in the individual right.

The finer points of this have been raised and hopefully RHF will endeavour to address these issues for the individuals on any new video he might produce.

He has introduced his product and I think we dont really need any further 'discussion' on the subject. If anyone has any particular interest in this matter then I suggest they contact RHF direct through PM.

I am sure most will agree that with such a high cash purchase, the 'try before you buy' ethos should be paramount. I know I wouldnt hand over this kind of money unless I had seen in person the results which are claimed or get the info from a trusted and reliable source (remind me of this when I buy another new gun without getting a decent review and it turning out to be a disappointment - AW338)

For the issue of those overseas from the USA, I can only suggest RHF lending a sample to a completely unbiased and reputable source for them to test the system and give their report, so any claims/results can purely be of an unbiased nature. I think until such time there will always be people who will rubbish the producers claims as fantasy because the eternal cynic in them will refuse to beleive that someone selling something will be unbiased about their product.

I suggest closing this thread until he has produced a new video or some form of fact sheet to enlighten us all. There is really no need to pick his home video apart any further.

If anyone has any objections to this please say so now. Otherwise I shall close this when I next read through the board.

Yeah, I have an LRB in my Asahi M60, and it does require some tinkering. You have to play with BB weight to get an approximation, then fine tune your PSI to get optimum results.

As for people skeptical about external tanks, I, as a classics user, use an external Co2 regulator with a coiled hose. It is really not obstructive at all. Some users have even said that they get their headset cables caught on more stuff than their hoses.

I just thought I would get on and add my two cents. Now, this is coming from someone who has actually seen these rifles on the field. While I cannot say that I have physically measured out the distance these rifles have gotten kills at (as some of you would hope even after seeing the video), I can say that they are extremely long ranged weapons, capable of fantastic shots that make an impact that is felt throughout the battlefield. My personal experiences with them and the stories I have been told by other players I have met on the field are more than enough evidence for me even without the video.

Blasphemy... do you not kow your roots, airsoft guns were originally run off co2/hpa

The co2 doesnt get in the way, just stuff it inn your camelback

PS here is the sahi getting 300 ft

I don't see how it's blasphemy to dislike outdated technology...And I didn't say anything about it getting in the way of my kit. A better solution to running it in the CamelBak would be to just run a bottle bag on the stock (real operators do this for spare mags) and just settle for a smaller tank.

What really irked me though was the "playing for real" comment. How come nobody else noticed that?

For the record, I do like the rifles. 100 yards is great in airsoft, but it doesn't take that kind of power to make a shot like that. In combat, with proper compensation and range estimation, etc a player can make that kind of shot with a 400 fps semi-auto. Truly long-range shots are the ones you make when you have to aim high (aka-use that shiny new bullet drop compensator in your scope) and calculate where the shot will land after the hopup starts to wear off. Real world operators arc their shots on the really far-off ones, you can bet your *albatross* that the really good airsofters know how to do it too.

I can say that they are extremely long ranged weapons, capable of fantastic shots that make an impact that is felt throughout the battlefield. My personal experiences with them and the stories I have been told by other players I have met on the field are more than enough evidence for me even without the video.

Do you have 1st hand experience at what pressure and velocity these rifles reach these extremely long distances?

Yes / No.

Thanks.

My gas operated Asahi M60 can reach 300ft at 430 fps with a special hopup (LRB). My 550-600fps sniper rifles cannot do that because of the conventional hopup (rubber bucking). But they're 4-5 times more accurate at 70 meters. (I think <30cm groups are accurate enough for 70 meters.)

RHF says his rifles go over 300ft @540fps with the conventional hopup (Nineball sleeve and a pressure screw).

There are quite few guys here who own(ed) a selection of high powered sniper rifles (gas and spring alike) with the conventional hopup. No wonder they're skeptics.

Do you have 1st hand experience at what pressure and velocity these rifles reach these extremely long distances?

Yes / No.

Thanks.

My gas operated Asahi M60 can reach 300ft at 430 fps with a special hopup (LRB). My 550-600fps sniper rifles cannot do that because of the conventional hopup (rubber bucking). But they're 4-5 times more accurate at 70 meters. (I think <30cm groups are accurate enough for 70 meters.)

RHF says his rifles go over 300ft @540fps with the conventional hopup (Nineball sleeve and a pressure screw).

There are quite few guys here who own(ed) a selection of high powered sniper rifles (gas and spring alike) with the conventional hopup. No wonder they're skeptics.

By first hand experience do you mean that I have watched him chrono his rifle and then shoot targets? No I have not. At the field that I have played at with him, the limits are 600 fps I believe and yes I guess it is possible that he could chrono and then crank it up, but he doesn't. I was browsing other forums and found Mike talking about actually being snuck up on by refs and chronoed multiple times while in game at Operation Blackjack because people couldn't understand how they were being shot from so far away. Field limits were 550.

There are other people that claim to be able to make 300ft shots. I dont know the validity of their claims, but some of the ones I have seen are: The Crimson Falcon, DevilDog0481, Jester, and Hurbt from ASR. I believe there was also someone here on Arnies who used a Type 96 that made a video as well.

I understand the skepticism.

I get it all the time. My 500fps vsrs give 8" groups at 70m & every time I post it, someone will hint that I'm lying.

My pb was over 90m & I've had plenty of folk at over 80m.

So the video looks possible to me (big target, a few misses I reckon my vissers would do the same), & why would anyone post a hoax?

Looks like a cool product to me. With ptw's coming in at over a grand, I don't see the price as a problem.

At last, vsr accuracy, without springer bolt pull. Bet they've gone & made it really heavy though. :rolleyes:

Would be nice to see one in the flesh, so as to speak.

Greg.

I understand the skepticism.

I get it all the time. My 500fps vsrs give 8" groups at 70m & every time I post it, someone will hint that I'm lying.

Not at all... If you are shooting in a underground tunnel with filtered and perfectly still air, using BBs selected by a proofing laboratory. :P

I shot some 8-9" groups with my VSR at 70m, but the more realistic number is somewhere around 12-14".

Not at all... If you are shooting in a underground tunnel with filtered and perfectly still air, using BBs selected by a proofing laboratory. :P

I shot some 8-9" groups with my VSR at 70m, but the more realistic number is somewhere around 12-14".

No lab, off the floor on a range with little or no wind & sgms. ;)

On that note, I do actually 'filter' my bb's for sniping, by rolling them through a pdi 6.01mm barrel. You can hear the deformed ones & about 1 in ten digicons get stuck (& then get blown out into the bin!).

Greg.

Archived