most hated gun

Matt242

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally i dont hate aegs, but there are definitely some i would not use if given the choice, the list includes:

- tiny tiny glocks, for that reason, way too small to be comfortable for my hands

- the ak beta spetz, i dont care if its practical; it looks silly - proper AK please

- the g3 sas, as above (plus i dont use high caps, so i dont give a damn about the 500 rounds)

- flashy ricer handguns, i.e. xcelerators etc sure ok they might look fancy, but i dont wanna have a red, black, white, silver & gold pimp gun thanks

- mc51 sds customs - sorry, but make up your mind what gun you actually want :rolleyes:

Other than those main ones, i dont really mind the rest, gimme a gun and i will happily try it at least (Oh i owned a famas, yes in retrospect it has major flaws and i wouldnt buy another, but it wasnt that bad a gun for the barrel length / rof / ease of handling it had)

I agree about flahy hand guns, Ok if your a collector but not for skirmishing

Flashy handguns are great for skirmishes, not practical, but cool. People will drop tehre weapons and go "ohh shiny" and then you shoot them... I think. I don't understadn why people hate the G3SAS, IMHO it looks good!

I can't say I hate any particular gun.

I tend to prefer modern stuff to WW2 themed stuff but even so I still respect and admire items like the Nambu and Mauser pistol and rifle replicas.

What I DO hate, however, is the lack of initiative and diversity exhibited by airsoft manufacturers.

And by airsoft manufacturers I mean TM and by lack of diversity I mean the number of different flurking Armalites.

Seriously, why not just release an M4 and then sell a bunch of upgrade parts for people who want an M4RIS or an M4S?

Same deal with MP5s and G3s too. If TM only sold ONE model of each gun and them sold parts kits so people could build the guns they wanted you'd get more diversity and the TM R&D department would get more time to work on stuff like F2000s, Five seveNs and even the damned M14.

• 1 month later...

Archived