most hated gun

Matt242

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate that desert eagle with the really long extra barrel part at the end

Hope you're not coming to AG then. Rhino'll kill you for saying that.

Each to their own really. I like it and that's good enough for me. I won't preach a gun to anyone as everyone has a different taste in weaponry. That's why we can enjoy such a diverse range of replicas. ;)

Shotguns which aren't shotguns.

Shotguns shouldn't be a bunch of spring pistols strapped together, they shouldn't pretend to be some wierd 870 with a detachable box magazine, they shouldn't strip three, two or worst of all one BB out of a magazine and fire it/them to a range and with an accuracy which makes them "quite a good budget sniping platform". They should never, ever, Ever have any form of sighting device on them.

Shotguns aren't about getting kills, they aren't about practicallity. They're far more visceral than that.

1911's and anyone who is all like "They are the oldest automatic handgun so they must be good". There's some quote someone has in their sig with some asshat from colt saying [pompous American self-righteous *beep* voice]"GI's have been using Colt 1911's since blah blah blah before Mr. Glock was born and I think we know how to make a handgun"[/asshat voice].

Yeah right. Maybe some people have come up with NEW IDEAS since 1911.

I'm sorry, it's just that whole self-righteous "it's American and the military uses it so it must be good" attitude loads of people over the pond seem to have really irks me.

Anyhoo, give me a beretta, USP or glock any day over the goddamn 1911.

..infinity

infinities.  i HAAAATE infinities, excelerators, anything like that (except the prokiller.  needs me a prokiller).  they're soooooo ugly.  i also think augs are horrifically ugly.  not a big fan of armalites, though i may buy one soon.

You two better watch out. :mrt:

I hate SA80s, most Sigs, the Browning HP, CZ-75, S&W M945, P38, Automag, quite a few guns actually.

1911's and anyone who is all like "They are the oldest automatic handgun so they must be good". There's some quote someone has in their sig with some asshat from colt saying [pompous American self-righteous *beep* voice]"GI's have been using Colt 1911's since blah blah blah before Mr. Glock was born and I think we know how to make a handgun"[/asshat voice].

I'm sorry, it's just that whole self-righteous "it's American and the military uses it so it must be good" attitude loads of people over the pond seem to have really irks me.

I hate 45 glocks. With a passion. I just find them too light. I do own an airsoft one though alongside my realsteal...

I want a 1911A1 soooo bad. But 1911's are great weapons. And for the record, our military is not using it right now (at least officially).

Anyway, I hate FAMAS and raped AKs/P90s (P90's with only RDS look tight as hell). I also hate fully automatic pistols.... with a passion.

And the PSG1. Sniper AEG = :waggle:

curious, every shot any of these? and in what calibers?

i still hate the luger.. i cant see how anyone would want to buy a luger... i mean.. if i see one i just want to bash it into little pieces.. but wat fullauto says is right. Every gun has a fan :). Possibly even the luger..

-ham-

Lugers are lovely :). Why else would all the US soldiers have been after them in WWII ;)

EDIT:

oh, and for the record, I don't hate America or Americans. I hate some things about America and Americans, sure, but then I hate some things about Britain and Britons too. The main thing that irks me is exactly what I said, self-righteousness (not the wrong phrase to have used IMO) which seems to immediately qualify SOME americans in dismissing anything non-U.S. as not worth consideration. My bad if I sounded a little worked up, but I was :P

Archived