most hated gun

Matt242

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*has mental image of an afro-ed teenager shouting "Oi, bacon bits!" at random police officers*

That's like the family guy episode where they get into drive-by arguments. I love that show :P ..

Yeah back to guns. I dont like the maruzen L98, and minis. any type of minis. and Desert Eagles. There too darn big! :angry: anything you have to get a special holster for is too big!

Guess I'm just an old fashioned sort of guy. could of also used, Dibble, Rozzers, Flat Foot, Peelers etc. Don't think Bacon Bits is very nice like!

Back on topic, the Japanese type 96 the ugliest gun I've ever seen and dam dangerous too. It had the trigger linkage on the right outside of the frame, if you banged it against something or dropped it BANG!

The most hated I've ever owned was a Charter Arms AR7 Pistol the pitol verion of the survival gun used by the USAF and Mr Bond.

I despise that plasticky pile of trash that is refered to as the xm8.

I also can't stand springers. I only say this because it so annoying playing against people with springers at skirmishes. I've gone out and spend hundred and hundreds of dollars on my kit, and the only people that i get to smoke are tards and their queer little spring *suitcases*.

(whew, that felt good)

p.s.

I make love to my m15a4 all night, everynight. Its so sexy.

I despise that plasticky pile of trash that is refered to as the xm8.

I also can't stand springers.  I only say this because it so annoying playing against people with springers at skirmishes.  I've gone out and spend hundred and hundreds of dollars on my kit, and the only people that i get to smoke are tards and their queer little spring *suitcases*.

(whew, that felt good)

p.s.

I make love to my m15a4 all night, everynight.  Its so sexy.

Give me hundreds of dollars to spend on MY kit and I might agree. Jackarse.

destrukto; are you half-German or something? It's just you're awfully pro-European for a Yank.

The Europeans make the best guns in the world hands down, the only good American guns are cheap knockoffs of European designs ;)

He's a US hating commie, I still don't know why he lives here, his parents won't let him move out?

*zing

sure I have some communist beliefs, but McCarthyism is long dead along with McCarthy himself :P

I don't hate the US per se.. although I do believe the federal government can burn in the deepest pits of hell for eternity.. :)

And what do you know about me? you know that I live in Michigan, along with 16 million other people, and that's about it, so what gives you any right to make judgments or speculations about me when you've never even met me??

AK103 and other ridiculously long AK's, SA80 and all it's variants, G3SAS, and AK Spetz.

AK103 is the same length as pretty much all the AKs (minus the RPK & AKSU).

Well give or take a few cm, as the AK47 stoc is angled down, the AK74 & 100 series have straighter stocks, adding about 3cm onto their length. However this isn't noticable unless you hold them both next to eachother.

Desert Eagles. There too darn big!

[Arnold voice]Get bigger hands you wee girly man.[/Arnold Voice]

I'm not judging you, I'm making educated guesses based on the way you present yourself to the online community :)

I still don't think that you should have used commie as a derogatory term. Nothing wrong with communism, it just doesn't work in practice. Theoretically it's a very noble concept.

Archived